You're Pathetic

Andy's POV

It has been a month since I married Rye. Everything is good so far. I usually spent my days alone as Rye is not home most of the time. But I'll say that we're somehow on good terms now. We still tease each other every chance we get but it's more like a friendly banter now.

Currently, I was sitting on the couch in living room, eating some french fries that Sophie made for me.

Suddenly Rye entered the house. He seemed to be in a rush as he went straight up to his personal office upstairs.

After a few minutes, he came back down. Now he seemed a bit relaxed.

"Did the Sun rise from the west today?" I asked sarcastically.
"What?" He stopped walking and looked at me.
"Oh nothing. I was just shocked that you are home at this time of the day." I gave a fake sweet smile.
"Looks like Sun did rise from the West today as You're awake and it is only 10 in the morning" He sassed back.
"Whatever" I stuck out my tongue at him. He just rolled his eyes and started to walk out.

Just as He reached the door, he stopped and said,
"Oh I forgot to tell you. My friends want to meet you. And they're planning to meet at a club tonight. So Be ready by 8:30 Tonight. I'll pick you up" He said and walked out.

"Wha- Wait-" I was dumbfounded.
How dare he?? Don't I get a say in If I wanna go or not? Stupid Rye. Always controlling and ordering people around.

"Sophieeeee" I walked into the kitchen and looked at her, pouting slightly.
"Awhh what happened to you sweetie?" She asked me sweetly.
"Rye is making me meet his friends. But i don't wanna meet them. They're probably as Arrogant as Ryan." I complained childishly.
She started laughing.
"Aw Andy you're too cute. And No they're not 'arrogant' like Prince Ryan. They're actually really funny guys. And besides, its good that you're getting out of this house. Ever since you came here, you've been locked in this mansion" She said.

"Yeah you're right. I feel like a caged bird here." I sighed dramatically.
"BUT I don't wanna go to a damn club. I wanna go into a park, a garden, somewhere REFRESHING. Not a stupid club to meet stupid friends of stupid Rye." I pouted again.

"But you have no choice boy. Prince will take you If you like it or not. So better start getting ready for tonight, Shall we?" She said cheerfully.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes. I have no choice but to agree.

8:15 pm

I was standing in front of my full length mirror as I checked myself out.
I was wearing a white skinny jeans, ripped at knees and a red upper with a white shirt underneath it. I had some brown shoes on my feet and my hair were the usual style. It was not much BUT Sophie said I had to look really good because I'm Ryan's husband, So she forcefully put some makeup on my face. She put some mascarra on my eye lashes, a light blush on my cheeks and at the end, she put on a cherry lip gloss on my lips so they would look more "red and kissable". Which was completely unnecessary because it's not like me and rye are actually gonna kiss. That thought is just too funny.
After making sure I look presentable enough, I sat on my bed, waiting for Rye to pick me up.

Rye's POV

I was on my way to pick up Andy now. I had gotten ready at Zach's because His house is closer to my office (A/N yeah He is a Prince and works in an office. Just go with it and think of this as a modern Royal thingy) than mine, So i decided to get ready there and then pick up Andy from our house. Our. I said Our house. Not my house. And It actually feels good.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Anyways, my friends are really excited to meet Andy. They never got a chance to meet Brook, so now they're really thrilled to meet his brother. If only they knew what a sassy but pretty little thing he actually is. I parked the car outside and hurried into the house. The maids and Sophie were all gone as it was quite late, So it was just Andy in the house.
But he was nowhere to be seen. I guess he was probably upstairs.