Secrets?

Rye's POV

It has been a day since mine and Andy's fight. He hasn't talked to me since then. I was a bit mad at first because he was being unnecessarily dramatic. But Now I'm missing him so much. I had been sleeping in the guest room for the past 2 nights because Andy didn't let me in his room. And Yesterday, He didn't even glance at me the whole day.

It hurt me so much. The way he's ignoring me like I mean nothing to him. I know I'm a controlling freak and I order people around But that's just who I am. And Besides, I only want the best for Andy. That guy, Ryan Robertson, I don't know why But he gave me bad vibes when I met him. I don't want Andy to get hurt in any way so I took him away. But instead, He got mad at me.

"Prince Ryan?"

I looked back to see Mikey standing behind me, on the balcony.

"Oh Mikey. What's up mate?" I smiled.

"Nothing. Just wanted to talk to you about something. What happened between you and Andy? Andy told me but I wanna know your side of story too." He said, coming over to stand beside me.

"Andy Met His childhood friend, Ryan Robertson. And I didn't like that guy. He gave me bad vibes. So I dragged Andy away and told him not to talk to that guy. And Boom! Your best friend gets mad and leaves." I sighed.

"Ohh. Well That's Andy for you. Always a Drama Queen." Mikey smiled fondly, then continued talking.
"To be honest, I don't like Robertson as well. He always annoyed me."

"Yeah. And Andy thinks I'm doing this on purpose. Like.. Why would I do that man? I only want his happiness." I stated tiredly.

"But Rye, You have to understand that Andy is a grown man now. He can make his own decisions. I'm not saying you're wrong but You should give him some freedom too. If he wants to talk to other people, you've to let him do that. He's your husband, Not your slave." His tone was a bit harsh as he spoke.

"I understand that He's your best friend so You're obviously taking his side. But I didn't do anything wrong, So I'm not going to apologize." I said stubbornly.

"Fine. Stay that way then. Because Andy is more stubborn than you and He'll not talk to you unless you apologize." He said and walked off.

~

Andy's POV

I was laying on my bed, when Mikey came into my room, looking annoyed.

"What's Wrong Mike?" I asked.

"Your Husband. That is what's wrong. He is so stubborn. And you're no less. God... How do you both even put up with each other?" He said, pacing around the room.

"We don't. That's why we're fighting. Anyways, I don't wanna ruin my day talking about that asshole. I'm going out." I said, getting up from the bed.

"Out? Where?" Mikey stopped pacing as he asked me.

"With Ryan. He called earlier to ask If I'm free today. And I said Yes, so we're going out." I smiled.

"What? Andy.. You can't just go with him. I mean.. Not Alone.." He said worriedly.

"What do you mean Not alone? Huh? Ryan is my friend and he's a really good guy. Besides, I can take care of myself. I'm not a Kid, For God's sake Mikey. STOP treating me like one." I shouted angrily.

"Calm Down Andy. Just.. Let me come with you." He said slowly.

"I WAS thinking of taking you with me but seeing that you're no less than my jerk husband, I'll go ALONE." I said and stormed off into the bathroom to get ready.