Pwetty, Dada!

Rye's POV

I groaned as the sunshine hit my eyes through the window. I turned around and closed my eyes again, going back to sleep.

Until I felt someone jump on my back and pull my hair.

"Ugh Javier" I groaned in pain.

"Dadaaa" He giggled before pulling my hair again. I winced and pulled him off me, ignoring his protests.

"Go back to Sleep Javier. It's really early for a Sunday morning." I mumbled sleepily.

"No. Dadaaa Wakeyy" He whined, pulling my ear now.

"Jav, Why are you being so stubborn today?" I said annoyedly and closed my eyes again.

But when I heard no sound, I peaked one eye open and saw Javier sitting cross legged, facing the other way.

"Jav?" I moved forward to look at him better. He was pouting cutely and I couldn't help but coo.

"Javy Baby? Are you angry with Dada?" I asked with a sleepy smile.

"No like Dada" He said angrily before pouting again. A wave of pride rushed through my body because even though, He is only one year old, He has a good vocabulary as compared to most kids of his age.

"Why, angel?"

"No Wakey Dada." He was still looking away from me. 

"Awh I'm so so sorry, angel. I'm up now, see." I moved a little more so I was in front of him.

"No." He pouted angrily at me.

"Okay, Well if I take you out today and buy you new toys and your favourite chocolate shake, Will you forgive me then?" I tried to bargain with him, because I know my son won't say no to this offer.

He pretended to think for a second before jumping up and hugging me tightly.

"OKAY DADA!" He shouted loudly, almost damaging my eardrums. I winced before kissing his head. My son is so dramatic and stubborn. Just like Andy.

"Luv Dada" He mumbled in my neck sleepily. Wait what? I pulled him away from myself a little and sighed when I saw him fast asleep already.

Really? He woke me up, just to fall asleep himself??

How did he even fell asleep that fast, anyway? I sighed again before chuckling lightly and putting him back in bed. I won't ever understand this annoying but adorable kid.

~

Later that day, I was walking through the huge Mall, with a very excited Javier in my arms. He was wiggling and moving around in my arms so much and It made it difficult for me to walk properly. I almost fell over two times.

I know I could just let him walk on his own. But One, He can't walk properly yet. Specially in this type of crowded area. And Two, I don't trust myself enough to do it. The fear of losing Javier didn't allow me to let go of him for even a second.

I breathed out in relief when We reached the toy shop.

"Okay peanut, Toys first or Shake?" I asked him, grabbing his chubby face lightly to get his attention.

"Coco?" He said unsurely before pointing towards the Shake booth to explain his answer.

"Of course, baby." I smiled at him before walking over to the Milkshake Corner. The queue was not long but the area was still really crowded. Probably because most of the people were teenage boys and girls who were being reallg immature and reckless right now. I debated on what to do because I know Javier hates crowded places. But He also wants his chocolate shake. I sighed before doing the only thing I could think of at that moment.