Yours

Rye's POV

It was later that day, me and Andy were cuddling on the couch, watching movies. Well, trying to watch movies. Because the little tease beside me had other ideas.

"Andy.. Baby, Stop please." I said, shifting myself a little, when his hand 'accidentally' brushed against my dick for the 3rd time now.

"Stop what Ryan?" He looked up at me innocently.

"I know what you're doing babe. But just to warn you, I won't be so gentle this time, princess." I whispered as his eyes hooded over with lust.

"Oh yeah? I like it rough anyways." He whispered back with a sly smile. I growled as I pinned him to the Couch, kissing him roughly. He moaned loudly as his hands travelled down my body. I grabbed his arms and pinned them above him.

"Not so fast Princess." He whimpered as He looked up at me with glossy eyes, hair a mess and lips swollen. I stopped to admire the beauty laying beneath me. He was fucking gorgeous. How did I get so lucky to have him in my life?

"Rye.. I need you.. please" He pleaded as his eyes were filled with need and lust.

"I- What about the baby?" I asked, taking a glance at his stomach.

"Luke said It is fine as long as we're careful."

"What? You had this type of conversation with the doctor?" I asked, getting a little possessive.

"Yeah. He told me. And well.. I kind of searched from the Google too." He said, looking a bit embarrassed.

"Oh? You thought about me, baby?" I asked sensually, playing with the hem of his trousers.

"Uh Ah I did-"

"Did you think about the things I'd do to you? The way I'd touch you? The way I'd make you scream when I'm inside you? The way you'd beg for me to go faster? Huh? Tell me? Did you think about naughty things, princess?" I whispered as His eyes rolled back and he let out a whimper.

"Please Rye.." He begged.

"Answer me, Princess. Did you miss me?"

"More than you can imagine. I missed everything about you. Everything." He breathed out.

"Then show me. Show me how much you missed me." I whispered while caressing his face softly.

A look of understanding washed over his face as He got up and pushed me back, getting on top of me. I grabbed his waist, tracing my thumb over his stomach gently.

"Careful baby. You might hurt our child." I said but He didn't reply as he was too busy unbuttoning my jeans. As soon as my jeans and boxers were off, Andy grabbed my length in his small hands, pumping up and down slowly. I let out a groan, wanting more.

He got a bit more comfortable between my legs and then gave a kitten lick before taking the head into his mouth. I moaned as I entangled my fingers in his hair.

"Fuck. You're so good.. So good Baby" I moaned and almost came when He looked up at me from between my legs. I swear I've never seen such a gorgeous person before. His glossy eyes locked with mine as He continued to take my length deeper in his pretty mouth. He isn't even gagging. I didn't know Andy had such a good gag reflex.

"Aghh ahh Baby I- I'm about to--" I felt myself nearing my orgasm, So I tried to push Andy out of the way. But that little minx stopped me, looking directly into my eyes as He swallowed my cum. My eyes rolled back with pleasure as I saw Andy swallowing every drop of my cum.