I'm sorry baby

Andy's POV

I woke up to see Rye staring at me lovingly. His eyes were fixed on my face and They held so much love that It was hard to believe that we only declared our love yesterday.

"Good Morning Baby" He said softly, eyes still on me.

I blushed under his intense gaze. Last night was amazing. It felt so unreal to be with Rye at last. I felt like I was dreaming the whole night. But today waking up in his arms proved that this was all very much real.

"Good Morning Rye" I replied shyly.

"Why so shy Princess? Shyness doesn't suit you." He traced my face softly, slightly smirking.

"I'm not. I just.. I just feel so new to this.. this love thing" I tried to defend myself.

"Yeah. I'm new to this too. But we'll learn to love together." He said.

"Didn't seem that way yesterday. You did everything perfectly." I punched his biceps slightly.

He laughed. Yes It was perfect indeed.

Flashback

After confessing our love for each other, we continued to walk together on the beach. But this time, hand in hand.

I was telling Rye the stories of my childhood as he laughed and said He wished he was there to witness the 'little Cute Andy'. I blushed at his words. He seriously needs to stop his cheesy comments or I'll die.

When we got back to our reserved place, Rye got a speaker from the car and played 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. He then got down on his knees and said,

"May I have this dance, Princess?"

I blushed and gave him my hand. He took it and enclosed it in his own. My other hand was on his shoulder while His was on my waist. We danced slowly under the stars, beside the sea, in each other's arms and nothing ever felt so perfect in my life before.

When the Chorus started, Rye started to sing softly.

🎶'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark,
with you between my arms,
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it,
darling, you look perfect tonight 🎶

He sang softly while looking at me straight in the eyes. His gaze was so intense and loving that I couldn't help but shy away a bit.

"I love your voice. It calms me down." I complimented him as the song finished.

"And I love you." He replied.

"Ryan. Stop with these cheesy comments of yours or I'll.. " I threatened him playfully.

"Or you what? Princess?" He smirked.

"I won't let you kiss me." I smirked as His was wiped off his face at my statement.

"That's not fair. I can't live without kissing you. Your kiss is my oxygen."
He pouted.

"Okay. That was literally so CRINGEY. I'm done. Bye." I started to walk off.

He laughed at first, then grabbed my hand and turned me around, pulling me into his chest.

"You really think you can escape me, Princess?" He whispered.