Misunderstandings

Rye's POV

"R-rye?"

"Andy? Baby Is that really you?" I was in shock as I observed him from head to toe. It was him. The love of my life. My Andy. He looked so different yet same. He was literally glowing and.. What the Fuck? What the Fuck happened to his stomach? And Why is he trying to hide it with his hands?

"I-I have to go." He said in rushed manner and turned around, walking away quickly.

"Andy Wait!!" I ran after him and grabbed his arm, a bit too harshly. He gasped as he looked up at me with scared eyes.

"P-please Rye. Leave me alone." He said softly as He tried to break away from my grip. He looked so scared, so vulnerable right now. It broke my heart.

"Baby.. I-I'm.. Andy Let's talk please. You don't.. You don't know how I've spent these last 7 months without you." I said desperately. I had so many questions right now but first I've to apologize to Andy. I'm going to beg for forgiveness If I had to, But I'm not going to leave after finally meeting my baby after all these months.

"N-No I don't wanna t-talk. L-let me go." He struggled to break away from my grasp.

"Listen Andy.. I--"

"What the fuck are you doing to my brother?" I heard someone speak. I turned around to find It was Lottie. Mikey was also there and he looked quite shocked as well. Thank God It wasn't Louis. I genuinely dislike him so much after what he did and said last time.

"I just want to talk. I'm not going to hurt him." I said, hoping she would understand.

"Well He clearly doesn't want to talk. Leave him this instant or I'll call the police." She threatened.

"Oh So you're threatening a Prince? I told you I mean no harm. I just want to apologize to my husband." I said in an annoyed tone. I was still holding Andy's arm as He stood there silently, looking down.

"You're not going to listen like this. I'll call the police." She threatened, taking her phone out. I looked over at Mikey, pleading him to take her away. He just shook his head and was about to say something but suddenly his eyes widened as He looked in my direction.

"ANDY" He shouted as I looked beside me to finding Andy collapsing down. I was quick to catch him, wrapping my arms around his waist as He collapsed against my chest.

"Lottie Call the ambulance Now" Mikey shouted as He ran towards us.

Suddenly my hand brushed against his stomach and I felt an electric shock go throw my body. What was it? Is Andy pregnant? No He can't be. He is a boy. He can't get pregnant. Right?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of an ambulance. I was still in a state of confusion and shock when the medics took Andy from my arms and took him to the ambulance.
No. I wasn't going to leave Andy alone again. I ran towards my car and got in quickly, following the ambulance.

~

When we reached the hospital, I ran in after Mikey and Lottie, who was about to threaten me again. But Mikey stopped her, shaking his head and mouthing 'Let him come'. And I was never more thankful to have a Michael Cobban in my life. We waited in the waiting room as Andy was inside with the doctor.

When the doctor came out after a while, We all suddenly stood up. He went towards Lottie and Mikey, not noticing me.

"Is he Okay Dr. Luke?" Lottie asked worriedly.

"He's fine, just a little weak. Something has put him in shock and distress, and He was unable to bear it. That's why he fainted. I've run some tests and fortunately, everything is fine. But you have to understand that this type of situation is very dangerous for him, specially in this condition. He might not get so lucky next time. You have to avoid situations that stress him out and make him mentally exhausted." The doctor, Luke, explained as I listened quietly. What situation? What condition? What exactly has happened to my baby?