Crazy in Love

Rye's POV

I woke up with Andy sleeping safely in my arms. Our legs were tangled together and his Head was on my chest, my arms holding him protectively. I smiled down at him as I admired his beautiful face. Last night was probably one of the best nights of my life. It felt so unreal. To be bonded with Andy in such a beautiful way. I would've never thought that having sex with someone can be so meaningful and incredible. I checked my phone to see it was almost noon. Shit. I've a meeting this afternoon So I'll have to get up now.

I slowly untangled myself from Andy and started to get up.

"Stay" Andy mumbled, holding me tightly.

"Andy I've a meeting at 2pm. I've to leave baby." I tried to move, even though I just wanted to lay down and spend the day with my beautiful husband.

"Fine. Good morning kiss?" He pouted his lips at me. I smiled and leaned down, connecting our lips in a slow sweet kiss.

Eventually It turned a bit more sexual as I started to grind down on Andy, both of us moaning and panting.

"What do you say? Wanna have another round before I leave?" I said between groans.

Andy didn't reply, Instead he pulled me down and connected our lips again in a hungry kiss. I took that as a yes and grabbed the bottle of lube from the side table.

~

After two rounds of morning sex, yes two, because after the first round we decided to clean ourselves and shower together, which was a mistake. We both couldn't seem to Keep our hands off each other. And Andy being the naughty little thing he is, dropped down on his knees and sucked me off, which then lead to another round of sex.

Anyways, So I was finally ready as I walked downstairs to the kitchen, where Sophie was making breakfast for us. She gave me a knowing look and smirked as I rolled my eyes and started to eat my breakfast. Andy will probably tell her everything later. They both seem to gossip like high school girls.

I was startled as Sophie gasped suddenly. I looked up to see her looking towards the kitchen door, shocked. I looked there as well to find Andy standing there in a simple trouser and shirt. But that wasn't what made Sophie gasp, It was his appearance. His lips were swollen, hair were a mess too and his neck and jaw had purplish red marks on them. Love bites. Those were my marks. I smirked as Andy blushed a bright red, as he walked inside. Oh God. He was limping so much as well. I had proper wrecked him.

He quickly got his breakfast and sat down. He hissed in pain while sitting down, which made my smirk widen. He can't even sit properly now. Such a beautiful mess.

Sophie excused herself and went to the living room, not before giving Andy a wink and mouthing 'Details later'.

"I'm glad you didn't hide these marks. I want everyone to know that you belong to me." I whispered to him. He blushed and smiled up at me.

After finishing breakfast, I got up to leave. But Not before giving Andy a sweet chaste kiss on lips.

Andy's POV

As soon as Rye left, Sophie burst into the kitchen.

"Omg Tell me everything!" She said excitedly.

I laughed at her childish antics and went to sit in the living room, telling her everything she has missed out in the past few weeks.

~

I was sitting in mine and Rye's room, waiting for him to come home. Sophie had left about 15 minutes ago. She was so happy for me and Rye. When I told her about us, She said that I was lucky because Rye had never loved someone as much as He loves me. It made me smile so much and I felt butterflies in my stomach, the thought of being Rye's one and only made my insides warm.