Leaving

Andy's POV

I woke up feeling really nauseous. I sat up suddenly when I noticed I was not in my room. I looked around and realized I was in Rye's room. But he was nowhere to be found. Memories from last night came rushing back as I remembered that I was craving cereal really bad so I went downstairs. But then I decided to watch Tv as I was not sleepy but then suddenly I felt my eyelids dropping So I drifted off to sleep on the couch, too tired to go back to my room. This emotional rollercoaster was too much for me.

But what am I doing in RYE'S room?

Did I sleep walk? Or Did he carry me here? No why would he do that? He clearly Hates my pathetic self now. Brook was much better for him.

Suddenly, I felt the nausea coming back. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom, barely reaching the sink as I vomitted all over. I felt like crying. My head was spinning and I felt really weak.

"Andy? Are you in there baby?" I heard Rye's voice calling from the bedroom. Baby? Oh so now we're back to being lovey dovey again?

I was about to speak when another wave of nausea rushed over me followed by even more vomitting. Is the morning sickness usually this bad or Does it have something to do with my health?

"Andy why-- Oh God. Baby are you okay? What happened?" I saw Rye coming in and looking at the mess I made. He quickly rushed to my side and pushed my hair away from my eyes. Now He'll hate me even more because I was a mess myself and I made a mess in his bathroom and all over his sink and I probably stinked of vomit as well. I was already weak and pathetic in his eyes and Now He'll hate my guts even more. I started to cry as I thought more and more about how stupid and pathetic I am.

"Baby? Why are you crying? Andy Answer me! I'm worried. Are you sick?" He sounded panicked. He was probably feeling sympathy for me. Nothing else.

"I- I" I tried to speak but I felt too weak so I just shook my head. Rye looked even more worried now. He quickly washed my face and Picked me up, taking me back to bed. He laid me there and took off my dirty jumper before going to the closet and giving me one of his own shirts. I hesitated a bit But put it on with his help. He then poured me a glass of water and helped me drink it. I was confused as hell. Why was he being so nice again?

"Feeling better now?" He asked after a few minutes. I nodded but remained silent.

"What is it baby? Are you sick?" He asked me gently, caressing my head.

"I'm.." I'm pregnant with your baby. "Yeah I'm sick. Must've caught a cold or something." I almost told the truth But then I stopped myself. I just can't tell him. Not right now. I was too scared of his reaction.

"Okay. Do you want me to call a Doctor?" He asked, still looking a bit worried.

"NO" I shouted as He looked at me confusedly. "Uhm I mean.. I consulted a Doctor yesterday. He gave me some medicine. I'll be fine, Don't worry." I said with a fake smile.

"Okay. As you wish. And I.. Uh.. I'm sor--" He was about to say something but He got interrupted by a knock on the Door.

"Come in." He said in an annoyed tone. It was Blair. Why does Blair always interrupt us?

"Sorry to interrupt you, Prince Ryan. But your father has called for you ASAP. He said It is really important."
He said urgently. Rye sighed and nodded before turning to me.

"I'll be back as soon as I'm free. Take care of yourself. Okay?" He gave me a small smile before walking out with Blair. Well that was a bit weird. One moment He is shouting at me and the other He is acting so caring again.