I love you

Rye's POV

We were eating our food while talking about random things. Well, Andy was eating and talking while I just sat there looking at him, admiring the beautiful boy that was right in front of me.

I was so scared that he wouldn't like this, that he would think this is too fast for me to do things like this. I still am scared. Because I don't want to face rejection. I don't know how to face rejection. Because I'm used to getting everything I have ever wanted. I'm not used to trying to impress someone and then being scared of the rejection because I've never done it before. I never felt a need to impress someone. Everybody loves me and those who don't like me, they don't have the courage to say anything. Because I'm Ryan Beaumont. The Prince of Spain for God's sake. I've never felt so insecure before and I shouldn't now as well.

But I do.

All because of him. The boy sitting in front of me. Andy Tomlinson. He looked so gorgeous in the suit I bought him. I love the way His blues eyes shine with excitement as he tells me about something he saw on TV. And his expressions. The way he talks, so animatedly, gesturing with his hands. I love the way he giggles when I make a funny remark. The crinkles by his eyes and the dimples that make an appearance suddenly. I love that He eats without a care in the world. The way he doesn't make snobby remarks about food being not good and the way he doesn't care that he will get fat if he ate way too much. (He will still look beautiful to me either way). I love the way his lips look so kissable and I'm having a hard time controlling myself from just colliding my lips to his already. I love everything about him. I love him.

With Brook, It didn't feel this way. It didn't feel so intense. So real. Brooklyn never argued with me, never disrespected me. He was always sweet. Always so formal. Always a proper Prince. He never did what Andy did. He never challenged me. My pride.

I just realized that I never actually fell in love with Brooklyn. I fell in love with the thought of our marriage. I fell in love with the thought of me ruling my country with an obedient husband by my side. I never actually knew Brook. I never knew him like I know Andy. Maybe Because Me and Brook didn't get to spend a lot of time together. Maybe because he left before our marriage. Maybe because We were never meant to be. Mabye because I was meant to marry Andy all along.

"Ryeee??? Hello? Have you gone deaf??" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Andy waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh what?" I asked, not knowing what he was talking about.

"I've been calling your name for FIVE minutes, you idiot." He said, annoyed.

"Sorry. What were you talking about?"
I apologized.

"Actually I was Talking about a lot of things but you didn't even heard a Single one so I'm not gonna bother telling you again. Now let's talk a walk. I'm so full ahgg" He said sassily.

"Sure Princess." I chuckled at his childish behaviour.

We started to walk on the beach side by side. It was silent for a while until Andy broke it.

"This place is beautiful Rye. I don't even have words to explain this beauty." He Said, looking towards the sea as he admired it.

"Yes It is. The most beautiful thing I've seen." But I was not looking at the beauty of sea. I was looking at the beauty beside me. The beauty who is greater than all of the beautiful things combined in this universe.

Suddenly he turned to look at me.
"Are you gonna tell me 'Why' now or Do I have to wait a little longer?" He asked, curiously and a bit sarcastically.