Reunited

*7 Months Later*

Andy's POV

"Andy C'mon we're getting late." Louis shouted from downstairs. I picked up my phone and reports and descended down the stairs slowly. My stomach had gotten so big in the last few months. I genuinely felt like a whale. Even though I love my baby so much, I'm so bored of laying around and doing nothing except eating and sleeping. I have a physiotherapist assigned to me by my doctor. He comes every day for an hour or two. Other than that, I do nothing all day.

I'm still living with Louis and Harry and I'm so thankful to them for taking such good care of me. They are both so excited to be uncles. And from Uncles, I remembered that Dad was also really excited to be a grandfather. I had Told him after two months of my pregnancy. He was shocked and upset at first, worrying about How will I handle being a single father and telling me to go back to Ryan. Until I told him about Brooklyn. Dad was really angry when he heard Brook came back and the first thing he did was ruin mine and Rye's relationship. But I assured him that I've made my own choice and this is neither Brook's fault nor Rye's.

Rye. I tell everyone that I've moved on and I don't love him anymore. But it was a pure lie. Every night, I dream of his arms around me, holding me and our child protectively. Every night, I crave the touch of his lips on mine and the feeling of my skin against him. Every night, I cry myself to sleep, reminding myself that all of these dreams will forever remain dreams.

"Andy? You okay? Why are you crying love?" Louis asked as he turned to look at me from the passenger seat. We were currently going to the hospital for my monthly check up. Harry was driving while I sat in the back seat.

"Huh? Oh I must've caught something in my eye." I gave him a reassuring smile and quickly wiped off the tears. He looked unconvinced but let it go. Woah I hadn't even realized I was crying.

Today was also the day I was going to see my baby for the first time. And I'd also find out the gender of my child. Not that It matters. Because I'll love my child the same regardless of their gender. I don't know anything about kids but I promise that I'll try and be the best father ever.

After a few minutes, We reached the hospital. Louis helped me out as Harry went to park the car. When we walked in, the receptionist just smiled at us (as she had become familiar with us) and told us to go in Dr. Luke's office. Dr. Luke was Dr. Adam's friend and one of the best doctors in America. When I told Adam that I won't be coming back to Spain, He assured me that I don't need to worry and he'll take of everything. That's when He introduced Dr. Luke to us. Luke was a really nice guy and quite handsome too. And Not to mention, He was still a young guy of 27 years. I didn't believe He was a doctor at first because He looked really young to be a doctor.

"Ahh My favourite patient. And His amazing brothers." Luke said, as we entered his office.

"Hi" I smiled brightly and sat down.

"Awh look at you, all pretty and glowing. You must be really happy to see me." He said with a cheeky smile. That was one more thing to love about him. He is a really friendly and down to earth guy.

"Stop flirting with my baby brother, Luke." Louis said jokingly.

Dr. Luke laughed and turned to me again.

"Ready to see your child for the first time?" He asked with a smile As I nodded. I was really excited and nervous right now. I was going to find out the gender of my child and I was going to see him/her for the first time. I changed into the hospital gown quickly and laid down on the bed.

Luke came and lifted up my shirt from my stomach. Louis and Harry came to stand right by my side, showing me that they're here for me. I watched nervously as Dr. Luke applied a jel on my stomach before pressing a wand type thing on it. He moved it to different parts of my stomach until he stopped.