Beautiful But Dangerous

A/N : So almost everyone said that I should write the park and the movie scene, So here we go. I tried my best. So I hope you all like it ❤

Rye's POV

We arrived at the amusement park later that afternoon. Andy's eyes lit up excitedly as he looked around at various things. He looked like a little kid whose mum had taken him to an amusement park for the first time.

"C'mon Rye lets gooo" He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to one of the stalls.

"Oh Look! I wanna play this game!! I'll win a teddy bear for you Rye" He said excitedly.

I watched as the Guy from the stall gave him three balls to knock out the cups set up on the shelves. Andy threw the ball and.. missed.

He tried again. Missed. And again. Still missed.

"FUCK!" Andy shouted frustratedly, turning around to look at me with a pouty face.

"Language baby! And Its okay. I don't want a teddy bear anyways." I tried to assure him.

"But I WANT IT!" He said stubbornly stomping his foot on the ground.

Gosh. He's such a baby. But a cute one.

"Okay. Fine." I sighed as I asked the Stall Guy to let me have a go.

The guy gave me three balls as well As I turned to look at Andy who was still pouting.

"This is for you baby." I winked at him.

I threw the first ball and,

CLINK!

Here we go. It hit right on the spot.

The Guy handed me the teddy bear as I gave it to Andy who was jumping up and down with joy.

"OMG RYE YOU DID IT! AND ON THE FIRST TRY TOO! YOU'RE MY HERO" He shouted excitedly and suddenly hugged me.

"Anything for my princess" I kissed the top of his head.

After that, we played a lot of games, with Andy always challenging me on different games and ALWAYS losing and then pouting. But I'll give him the prizes that I won and there he goes, all smiley and happy.

"Now we'll go on the rides and then we'll eat something and then--ouch" Hw stopped as He bumped into someone.

"OUCH! Watch where you're going Mr." It was a little girl of about 6 years old. She was really beautiful kid with Brunette hair and Blue eyes. But the thing that seemed odd was that she was alone.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. But.. Why are you alone? Where are your parents?" Andy asked her sweetly as he bent down on his knees to her level.

"I don't know. I'm lost." She said sadly.

"Ohh. But it's not good for you to roam around in a place like this alone." He told her.

"Well what am I supposed to do? I have to find my parents somehow." She said, sassily. Woah. The kid reminds me of Andy a little.

"That's right too. Wait. Why don't you come with us? We can help you find your parents. Right Rye?" He said smiling.

"Uhm.. Why don't we make an announcement about her and hand her over to the security?" I tried to convince Andy. Its not like I don't want to help her. Its just I don't like chlidren in general. I don't know how to be around them and besides they're annoying. I had made a decision very long time ago that whatever happens I won't have kids. At least, not so early in my life. So you can say I'm not a fan of being around kids.