It's you, Babe!

Rye's POV

"And Just like you, I did too. I moved on, Rye. So please, Leave me alone."

I felt my world starting to fall apart as those words left Andy's mouth. I waited for him the whole damn year, took care of our son when I didn't even know anything about how to do so and never even thought about anyone else except him and he is telling me he has moved on? Fuck No. I won't let this happen. Andy is mine. And I'm not going to let him run away from me.

"What do you mean?? Are you even listening to yourself Right now?? You have a one year old son, Andy. You can't just leave him." I said, frustratedly.

"I'm sure He is happy with you both. He doesn't need me anymore." He said, looking away from me.

"What--"

"I think, You should leave. Andy already told you that he doesn't want you anymore." Max spoke up suddenly. Fuck. I almost forgot he was here too.
I turned around and glared at him.

"Stay the fuck out of this. It's our personal matter and you have no right to tell me what to do because I'm Andy's husband and you, are nothing." I spat. I saw his Jaw clench but Before He could do anything, Andy spoke up.

"Max, Can you leave for a moment? I would like to speak with Rye alone." Andy said, giving him a small smile which He returned with one of his own. 'Huh, Fucking Idiot. Thinks Andy likes him or something.'

"Yeah, Max. Why are you still here? It's a personal matter between two married people who love each other. So Kindly, Get the fuck out." I said in a mocking tone as He glared at me. He looked towards Andy before finally leaving the room. Thank God.

"Why are you being like this, Rye? Max is my friend. If you don't like him, at least talk to him with respect." Andy said angrily.

"Thanks for confirming that He is nothing more than a friend. And Btw, I won't respect someone like him."
I said, making a disgusted face.

"He has done nothing to you." Andy raised his voice a little.

"Except keeping my Husband away." I shot back. He looked a bit startled and confused before he spoke up again.

"Are you really blaming it on him? I'm not a kid, Rye. I didn't come back because I didn't want to. As simple as that." He said in a firm voice.

"Andy.. Baby, You're not thinking before speaking. Let's go home and we'll sort it out. Javier and I need you Andy. We love you so much. I love yo--"

"SHUT UP, RYE. Shut up." Andy suddenly shouted, tears visible in his eyes. "Don't give me this "I love You" bullshit. Because that's what you say to Brooklyn every night. Don't you?" He said as tears fell from his eyes.

Wait what? Brooklyn? Where did he come from?

"What does Brook have anything to do with this conversation?" I asked confusedly.

"Don't play innocent, Beaumont. It fucking took you five months to get over me and fuck my brother." He spoke as more tears fell from his eyes.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Andy--"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB NOW. I fucking saw you kissing Brook, hugging him lovingly and all the other lovey dovey shit you guys did in my absence. And
You even replaced me with him as Javier's father. How could you do that, Rye? How??" He cried as he fell down to the cold hard ground.

What is he talking about? I never did anything with Brook--

Suddenly, I remembered something. Oh God. Was that what Andy is talking about?