Saving Andy - 2

A/N : This chapter starts from Ryan Robertson and Andy's conversation. Enjoy!

Andy's POV

Ryan. Please help me." I had tears in my eyes by the time I was finished.

I saw him take a deep breath and look away from me. Then after a couple of seconds, he finally spoke again.

"Fine. On one condition though."

"I'll do anything. Just help me get out of here."

"Kiss me."

"W-what?" I was really confused.

"Kiss me, Andy. You want me to help you? You gotta give something to me first."

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"I'm not going to force myself on you. Neither Will I ask for more. Just a simple kiss. That's all I want you to give me. Willingly." He put emphasis on the last word while looking at me intently.

I don't know what he is getting at or what he really wants. But right now, I need to escape from this hellhole and he is the only person who can help me. I took a breath and nodded. But he didn't move from his spot.

"I'm not going to force myself on you, Andy." His voice was really gentle and soft now. I inhaled sharply before taking a step forward and attaching my soft lips to his rough ones. I cringed inwardly. This felt so wrong. I could only imagine my Rye's lips on my own.

I felt him grab my waist gently as he deepened the kiss. He was about to enter my mouth when I stepped back.

"You said, a simple kiss." I said when he gave me a confused look. A look of hurt flashed across his face before it was gone.

"Still loyal to that bastard. He is really lucky to have you." He said with a forced smile. I ignored his comment and decided to get to the real business.

"Now what?" I asked him firmly.

"There is a secret exit to this hideout. I can't let you escape through the main exit as It is too dangerous. But I know a place in this hideout which leads to a waterfall just outside this cave. I'll lead you towards it. But you'll have to go on from there by yourself." He explained and his each word created new rays of hope in my heart.

"Yeah. I can do that. Let's go now." I turned towards the door, ready to open it. But he grabbed my arm and yanked my back.

"Behind me. We can't risk getting caught. Or we'll both die." He said and I nodded.

He walked out slowly with me right  behind him. We sneaked through the creepy halls towards the opposite end of the hideout. The area was getting more and more rough and dark as we passed through many rooms. The odd thing was, there were no people around. Just the two of us.

"Its late. So most of the men are probably sleeping. Except from the guards and the..." He didn't finish his sentence because I knew what he was going to say. The flashback of those disguting men fucking little girls and boys was just too much for me. My stomach churned as I collapsed to the ground, emptying the contents of my stomach. Ryan stopped and turned to look at me. I saw a look of sympathy cross his face before he helped me get back up.

"You okay?" He asked as I nodded.

We continued our way through the dark halls as they become more old and creepy. As If, No one ever comes here.

Suddenly, We heard a few men coming our way. My breath hitched as I thought about what would happen If we got caught. But Ryan remained calm and quickly made me hide behind a Pillar.