Welcome to hell princess

Rye's POV

I woke up to something or rather someone pressed against my body. I opened my eyes and saw Andy lying his head on my chest. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his legs were tangled in mine.

I looked at his breathtaking face. He looked so peaceful whilst he slept, Far from the sassy annoying thing he is when he is awake. I caressed his face as I admired his beauty.

I think about waking up to this sight everyday for the rest of my life. His head on my chest, his body tangled in mine. I could do this for the rest of my life.

'No. This marriage means nothing. I can't have feelings for him. He is just like his brother. If anything, he is worse than Brook with that attitude.' Thinking this, I entangled myself from him slowly.

I got up from the bed and staring at him for the last time, I left to go and get ready for the day.

Andy's POV

I woke up alone. Rye was not in the bed and I was laying in the middle. Well I must've moved around a bit when he left.
I sighed as I picked up my phone from the side table to check the time.
'10:47' it read.
FUCK. I AM SO LATE. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WOKE ME UP?
I got up quickly as I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and had a quick shower.
Shit. I forgot to bring clothes.
'Okay Andy. Calm down and pick some clothes from your suitcase. Nobody's In the bedroom anyway' I told myself as I stepped into the room slowly. I quickly went to my bag and took out a simple faded skinny jeans and a purple jumper. I was going to just put them on when the door suddenly opened.
"Are you rea-" Rye started just as I screamed.
"GET OUT. DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS? KNOCK BEFORE COMING IN" I shouted, covering myself with my towel.
He looked away quickly.
"You should've locked the door idiot. How could I know that you're changing in the bedroom, where fyi, people sleep." He said in a sassy tone.
"Just get out already, you shameless person" I shouted again.
"Okay fine. Get ready and come downstairs in 10 min Max. Our flight is at 12 and we're already late because of you." He said and shut the door.
I sighed as I went to lock the door first. I quickly put on my clothes and shoes and styled my hair as soon as I can.

15 min later I was walking downstairs. Rye's family was waiting in the private lounge. They greeted me as I smiled and greeted them back.
"Are you hungry son? We've already eaten but you should also eat something before we go" His mother said, smiling a little.
"Uhm Yes. I'll go get something." I said going towards the local junk food store at the corner. (A/N I don't know if there are food stores in hotels but let's imagine this one has it. Because idk what else to write)
I was walking towards the store and suddenly I tripped over something
Non-existent. Everyone turned around and started looking at me.
I looked towards Rye and His Family and they were all staring at me, looking very embarrassed. I smiled awkwardly towards them and then turned to the strangers around me.
"What are you all looking at? People trip all the time. Get over it" I said in a loud voice.
When Everyone was minding their own business, I quickly went to the store and bought a LOT of junk food.
So what? I eat a lot huh.

When I returned, Rye was looking embarrassed and a bit.. amused?
While his family looked at me oddly.
"Uhm.. Are you going to eat that Prince Andrew?" His mother said.
"Please call me Andy ma'am. And yes I am. What's wrong with it?" I replied.
"But that's local food. And we're royals" she said in a disgusted voice.
"So what if it's local? Food is food. And we may be royals but we're humans too. Belonging to a royal family doesn't mean we're better people madam." I said, trying to be as nice as I can.
She looked shocked at my response but decided to keep quiet. Although I have a very strong feeling that Beaumont family officially hates me.