💫T W O💫

Watching the men fight Tess makes a run for her cube only to be shot. "Stupid girl, you think you are better than me? Better than a god?" The man who came out of her portal bellows.

"First of," Tess said as she formed energy into a ball hovering above her hands. "I'm not a mortal, and secondly this cube belongs to me, hell it is me." Tessa snorts at the last part of her statement.

"What do you mean, it's been on Asgard since I was a child." The man who is named Loki (Reading his dumb Asgard mind) "that my stupid sir was a fake, a replica, a damn toy! I was there with your many great grandfather. I was his child! Until he had one with some spoiled bitch! She got rid of me! He got rid of me! They thought they had the real thing but no, I am the real thing! I am the Tesseract!!" Tessa yells.

"The place is crumbling, we need to go now." A man with said to Loki who had the power of hypnosis from her.

Loki nodded and with one swift movement Tess was thrown into the wall. Bursting into energy she fell to the ground in pain. As she began taking on the form of a human again. Leaving Loki and his new minions left. Only to have Tessa by herself and her excess exploding energy start to topple down. Getting up she starts hovering above the ground.

Moving fast as blue energy trails behind her. Dodging rocks and other obstacles with her mind, Tessa finally made it to the surface. Hovering up more so she doesn't fall in, Tess flies away in direction of Manhattan.

Feeling a gut wrenching pain, she realizes that Loki took her cube. "I'm going to cut a bitch!" Turning around Tessa turns invisible and finds an agent that is talking through a com to Nick Fury. Following them Tess hopes that they can help get her cube back, to get herself back.

A/N: sorry this chapter is short and I'm sorry it's a bit slow. Just wait things will start to pick up.