💫S E V E N💫

As Tess, Thor, Steve, Nat, and Clint got in attack mode they all looked up as they saw a portal in the sky. Feeling a pain Tessa seethed clutching her abdomen.

"You okay Miss Tessa?" Thor asked with concern making Tessa stir with feelings she didn't understand.

"Uh maybe, the portal it's um hurting me." Tess says as the pain ignites through her form. "Sit then." He touches her arm, Tess quickly yanks it away. "Hey look I'm fine okay!" She puts her hands up in defense and backs away. "Thanks for um being caring but please don't touch me."

"Hey guys we have incoming." Clint says ending the very awkward conversation.
"You can speak every language and yet you still fuck up a normal sentence, way to go stupid." Tessa scolds herself as she gets ready to attack the alien race. She's met them once briefly, she had gotten lost through the universe and stumbled upon them.

"I fucking hate these fuckers." Tess says as the first group of the Chitauri rage against them. "Can you watch your mouth please it's not very lady like." Steve says with a grunt as he punches the alien.
"Sorry grandpa but if you don't like it just turn down your hearing aid." Tess smirks as she sends blue deadly gas balls at four Chitauri killing them instantly.

"Guys, incoming again." Natasha says through the coms as more Chitauri and their weapons fly down through the portal.

"If we stay down here-" Natasha says to Steve but he already nods. "We need to split up."

"We need Banner." Tony says into the coms. Tessa nodded in agreement. Readjusting the com that she may or may not have stolen from SHIELD, Tessa speaks just as Bruce Banner shows up.

"You're late pal."
"Well this looks awful horrible." Bruce says totally ignoring Tessa who just stands next to Thor with a smirk. Thor looks down at her. Obviously taller he takes in her features. They almost look glowy and have a slight blue tint. Not the needing of oxygen blue tint but of a soft blue dust radiating from her skin.

Noticing Thor stare and think about her, Tess shifted uncomfortably. Never once has someone looked at her like that. Everyone she met either hated her or was afraid not, intrigued. It made her feel very uncomfortable.

"I've seen worse." Natasha said obviously making Bruce feel bad. "Sorry.."
"No we could use worse." Nat smiles. Reading her mind Tess suppresses a smile. "Got Banner." Steve said to Tony through the coms.

"Good cause I'm bringing the party to you." And with that came Tony flying at them with a giant Chitauri ship tailing his ass.
"I don't see how that's a party." Nat says confused. "Really?" Tess says. "I got this." Banner says and starts walking to the thing.

"Uh Doctor Banner I wouldn't-"
"Want to know my secret Captain? How I always stay so calm? It's because I'm always angry."And with that Bruce Banner became the ever so large and dashing colored green Hulk smashing into the ship making it collide within itself and crash.

"Wow." Thor says impressed. Tess turns and looks up at him "did you just quote Vine?"
"What vine? Where? What's this vine you speak of?" Thor asks confused. Shaking her head Tess just walks away. "Asgardian."

"Okay Clint, you get up to that roof top I want eyes everywhere, Natasha stay here with me. Thor go try and shut the portal down, Stark you got the skies keep them within a radius." Steve said to the group and with that they dismantled and went to their new posts to help and try to stop the Chitauri.

"Hey what about me?" Tess asks Steve confused why she didn't get a job.
"I want you to leave. I know you have abilities but I don't think you should be here, you take everything as a joke and honestly your worse than Stark and that's saying something."
"Heard that" Stark said into the coms.
"Fury told me - " Tess stop mid sentence as her mind was taken elsewhere. As she tried to regain control of her head she felt as it was being electrocuted.

Falling to the ground Tess starts screaming in total utter pain making the Tesseract send out a wave of pure energy making more buildings and windows crash.

Confused on what was happening to her Steve looked up to the Tesseract to see Thor sending lighting at it, clicking in his mind Steve realized that Thor was unintentionally electrocuting Tessa.

"Thor stop now!"