💫T H R E E💫

Floating around invisible in a giant thing. It was part of a given agency which Tessa found was called SHIELD. Stalking Fury who Tess also found out was the Director. Her stalking was getting her nowhere and reading his mind was freaking useless. "Damn you're hard to read." Tessa grumbled to herself as she laid down (invisible of course) on a bed that wasn't hers. Tired and wanting to sleep she suddenly felt a spike of thoughts erupt through out the building.

Frowning she got up and went to see what the minds of the humans were screaming about. "I hate humans." Tess said to herself as she entered the control room. Which was now filled with people she doesn't know. "Hey look another asgardian." Tess snorted to herself. "The superior race" she makes quotations with her fingers. Giggling a bit louder than she meant all eyes turned to her, well in the direction of her because they still couldn't see her.

"Who giggled like a little girl?" Fury asks.
Waiting for a response Tessa ended up giggling again. "I think the correct answer is that we are being haunted." A man named Tony Stark said. Tessa knew him, well his father. She may or may not have gone on a couple of dancing dates with him back in the day.

"Show yourself." An agent with fiery red hair.
"Okay." Tess said. She appears in a blue light. Once shown Fury gets his fun out and points it at her, again.

"You again!" He says agitated.
"Yeah long time no see, well actually that's a lie. I've been here the whole time." Tessa said with a sly smile.

"Romanoff." Fury says fast but Tessa reads his mind faster. Turning into blue dust the girl with the red hair lunges at her only to miss and crash into the railing. Appearing again Tessa smirked.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you, just saying you'll lo0- Ow ow ow ow stop it ow!" Tess starts to hit who ever grabbed her hair. "I'm not that kinky you son of a bitch!" Turning into dust again she gets away from the mans grip.

Reappearing and now hovering above them Tess frowned. "What the hell are you?" Tony Stark asked with curiosity in his eyes. "Well it's kinda complicated, also have you found me- I mean the Tesseract yet?" Tess almost slips up. If they found out she was the Tesseract, things would go south and fast.

"Please miss just tell us." The man who grabbed her asked. "Well sir I am not human and I have unmatchable power. That's all you need to know and have you found the damn cube yet!!" Tess comes to ground. Standing at only 5'4 she was the shortest there.

"Now look." Tessa starts as she puts her hands up. " I just want the Tesseract and then I'll leave."

"It's not yours to have." The asgardian said making Tess roll her eyes.
"Ding dong you are wrong asgardian, it is mine. I already told your stupid brother this, Oh shit you guys are related oh shit." Tess read his mind and quickly put the pieces together.

"This is bad, this is bad, this is VERY bad." Tess starts to pace. "What do you mean?" The asgardian Who now is know as Thor asks.
"Because your freaking here, I just can't escape you damn people." Tess rolls her eyes. "Of course your mind would be behind this! You think you're all superior! Well guess what Odinson! Your not and I am! I am more powerful than you'll ever be, please your tiny hammer couldn't even bruise me!" Tess yells making everything go quiet.

"How do you know who I am?"
"What do you mean your more powerful than him?"

"Silly questions of course you mortals would ask them." Tess shook her head.
"I know all, well mostly. And I've been to Asgard many many years ago and your family ruined my happiness!"
Tessa pointed at Thor.
"And to answer your question Fury, I am power, just pure organic power."