💫TWENTY-SIX💫

"We're out of my field, here." Tony was still trying to convince Bruce to help insert JARVIS into the cradle.

"You know bio-organics better than anyone." Tony complimented while Bruce just stared looking down at the cradle.

"And you just assume that JARVIS's operational matrix can beat Ultron's?" Bruce sasses.

"JARVIS has been beating him from the inside without knowing it."  Tony starts to walk.

"This is the opportunity. We can created Ultron's perfect self without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to."

"I believe it's worth a go." JARVIS speaks up.
Bruce shakes his head.
"I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong." Bruce stresses towards Tony who just walks over and tried to calm him down with his hand.

"I know. I know. I know what everyone's gonna say. But they're already saying it. We're mad scientists." Tony firmly grasps Bruce's shoulder.

"We're monsters, buddy. We've gotta own it.." Tony looks directly into Bruce's eyes.
"We need to make a stand."  He lets go of Bruce's  shoulder while he just looks down shaking his head unsure.

"It's not a loop. It's the end of the line." Tony sighs.

•••

Tony and Bruce begin working on uploading JARVIS into the cradle.
While Clint sits in a chair surrounded by computers and other various machines.

Suddenly static comes in and Clint turns to on if the machines and puts his head phone to his ear listening in. Smirking he stops listening and begins to type furiously. Getting a hit he find Natasha's location.

•••

As the two science bro's work in the lab, Tony speaks up as he types.

"This framework is not compatible."
"The genetic coding tower is at ninety-Seven percent." Bruce talks as he presses buttons.

"You have to go to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." He orders Tony as he checks on a wiring.

All of a sudden Steve, Tessa, and the twins walk in. Steve is beyond pissed.

"I'm gonna say this once." He starts but Tony cuts him off.
"How about 'none-ce?"

Tessa just stands there quietly hoping Tony finishes whatever he is doing.

"So you read minds too?" Tessa nudges Wanda before earning a look of disapproval from Steve.
"Okay shutting the hell up.."

"Shut it down!" Steve orders angrily.
"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony replies, he's cocky self making an appearance.

"You don't know what you're doing."

'Kinda they do.." Tessa thinks smugly to herself.

"And you do?" Bruce speaks up for himself with a sprouting attitude lacing his voice.

"Hmm didn't think you had it in you Banner, the tough guy act- okay shutting up Cap.." Tessa put her hands up defensively.

"She's not in your head?" Bruce points to Wanda.
"I take it back I do not like this version of you." Tessa doesn't hold back her tongue.

"I know you're angry." Wanda starts to move.

"Oh, were way past that." Bruce practically spats at the young girl.
"I could choke the life out of you and never changed a shade."

"Okay too far!" Tessa moves a little closer to Wanda.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve started diplomatically as usual.

"Is nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony barks.
"You don't whats in there." Wanda says a little louder and a bit frantic while her twin Pietro just watches the whole scene start to unfold.

"This isn't a game!" Steve's voice yells out.

Suddenly Pietro runs around and unplugs the cradle ending up next to Bruce who looks pissed.

"Oh shit.." Tessa mumbles pulling Wanda behind her.

"No, no. Go on." Pietro throws the plug while the cradle suddenly goes crazy.

"POWERING DOWN."