💫THIRTY-TWO💫

As the team helps the people onto the Helicarrier lifeboats, "Alright, let's load 'em up! Alright, here we go. Here we go, let's move. Let's go everyone!" Clint commands the civilians.

"Number six boat is topped and locked. Or, uh, or stocked, topped. It...it's, uh, full of people." An agent says.

"Incoming!" Maria yells as one of the robots flies in and crashes inside the Helicarrier.

"Oh, god!" The agent yells as Hill shoots at it and Fury stabs in with a piece of metal, destroying it.

•••

"You think you're saving anyone? I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that." Ultron spats at Thor as he hits him.

"I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am...running out of things to say! Are you ready?"
Thor throws the hammer to Vision who then uses the hammer to hit Ultron. Throwing the hammer back to Thor, Vision shakes his head.

"It's terribly well balanced."
"Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so." Thor smirks as he throws the hammer up before catching it.
"Again the real question is that am I worthy if Vision is?!" Tessa asks desperately through the comms.

"I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below." Tony exclaims ignoring Tessa.

"Running numbers." FRIDAY says as Tony  fights off the robots from the Helicarrier's lifeboat. "A heat seal could work with enough power." She let's Tomy know.

"Thor, I got a plan!"

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor growls at the robots.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier." Tony commands Rhodey.

"On it." With that War Machine flies and helps people get onto the carriers.

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony smirks.
"I better get paid for this!" Tessa jokes.

•••

"You good?" Pietro asks as he joins the rest of the team.

"Yeah." Wanda replies.

"Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini." Tony asks Nat.
"And you people think I'm the gross one?!"
"I don't think you are gross Lady Tessa." Thor smiles at Tessa.

Tessa just shakes her head and smiles.
"Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly." Nat joins the rest of the team, "What's the drill?"

Tony points to the Vibranium core, "This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Then suddenly Ultron shows up.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor taunts. Ultron summons his army of robots to join him smirking at the group.

"You had to ask." Steve growls.
"Thor, honey, we really need to work on your battle strategies." Tessa pats Thor's large bicep.
"Noice.." Tessa snorts quietly to herself.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?" Ultron smirked

"Well, like the old man said. Together." Tony says.
The group all runs and fights off Ultron's attacking robots.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight...." suddenly the Hulk knocks him far away and the robots start to retreat.

"They'll try to leave the city." Thor exclaims.

"We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!" Tony yells.

"I'm on it." Rhodey flies towards the  approaching robots. "Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right .."

Just then Vision flies in and helps to destroy the robots, "Okay, what?"

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you." Steve commands.
" You are not going to be the last person on this floating rock Steve, not gonna fucking happen." Tessa promised.

"What about the core?" Clint asks as he shoots his bow.

"I'll protect it. It's my job." Wanda says firmly.

"Get the people on the boats." The young girl says to her twin as everyone else runs off.

"I'm not going to leave you here." Pietro scoffs.

"I can handle this." just then she blasts off an approaching robot. "Come back for me when everyone else is off, not before." Wanda smirks at her twin.

"Hmm." Pietro hums.
"You understand?" Wanda makes sure he knows.
" You know, I'm twelve minutes older than you?." Pietro smiles at his sister who just laughs.

"Go." She shoos her brother off before getting to work.