💫FOURTEEN💫

Four weeks has gone by since Tessa and her 'incident'. Distancing herself from the group she mainly walked around the dissembled towns that the group would visit in hopes to further their investigation for the Staff.

Looking around at the townspeople, Tessa took it in. For some reason since her incident she has been experiencing emotion. Tess doesn't dare tell the group as that will only raise suspicions and unneeded drama.
Smiling at children but feeling a gut wrenching pain Tess had a feeling that things were about to go terribly wrong.

"Excuse me but are you Tessia Manover?" All of a sudden a girl popped out of what seemed out of nowhere.

"Whose asking?" Tess put up a defensive invisible energy shield around her.

"Me, I am." The girl said like it was the most obvious question in the world.
"Okay and?" Tess said trying to read her mind but couldn't.
"You can't read my mind can you?" The girl said making Tess flare up and excess blue energy erupts from her body surrounding her.

"Who the hell are you?"
"My names Theodora but you can call me Theia."
"What are you?" Tess scanned the girl called Theia.

"You're not human.. a titan isn't it? An unruly race only making gains for their selfish needs." Tessa figured the girl out. Calling her out she watched as she made Theia squirm in her spot.

"A Greek Titan to be more accurate isn't that right Theodora Rhea daughter of Uranus and Gaia." Tessa tried to sound scary and had to hold her laugh in from the last part.

"Poor little titan taking the form of a mere Sokovian mortal girl.. how do you know who I am and what do you want with me?" Tess formed blue hot energy from her hands to threaten the young titan.

"I know who and what you are because I'm just like you. I too was created from just a stone while instead of the Space stone I was created form the Reality stone.. technically we are siblings." Theia said cautiously.

With out saying anything Tessa just tuned invisible and flew back to the group where they were hiding out. Reappearing she went into her established room and laid down on the bed next to her roommate.

Letting out a scream into her pillow that she brought along, Tessa startled her roommate up making them fall if the bed with a painful hearing thud.

"What the? Lady Tessa what's wrong?" Thor said scrambling to get up to see what the girl what screaming about.

"What's not to scream about." Tess said bitterly feeling a tsunami of emotion that was so unfamiliar she started to produce tears. They were human, wet and salty but had a blue gas like aura on them.

Grabbing Tess, Thor wrapped his arms around her and let the girl cry into him. Feeling a weird sensation he knew something was wrong as she doesn't feel emotion but here she was crying.

Grabbing the Asgardian Tessa didn't care she felt safe. From her incident to feeling emotion to now having a supposed sister, Tessa was undeniably having a mid life crisis.