💫TWENTY-THREE💫

A/N: OKAY SORRY FOR LACK OF UPDATES AND IM SO SORRY IF ANY PART OF THIS BOOK IS OUT OF ORDER BECAUSE I HAVE NOT WATCHED AGE OF ULTRON IN A WHOLE ASS MINUTE AND I FORGET THE PLOTS MAIN COURSE OF ACTION. SORRY! ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE ILY ❤️ ALSO I FUCKED UP LAST CHAPTER SAYING IT WAS CLINTS WIFE BUT I CHANGED IT BACK TO LAURA BEING CLINTS SISTER SO LEXS STORY DOESNT GO DOWN THE DRAIN OKAY THANKS

Standing awkwardly in the kitchen Tessa listened to the little girl go on about her day and how much she missed her uncle. The small human child grabbed Tessa's more blue than normal hand and dragged the non human to the fridge where pictures of Clint, his sister and kids were standing around laughing.

"I want to be just like him when I grow up." The child giggled making Tessa smile.
"I'd want to be him too, he's pretty cool."
"Yeah and be shoots an an an- arrows at bar people!" A toothy grin spread across her favor making Tessa laugh a little.

"Do you think he'll show you how to work one day?" Tessa asked making the child vigorously making Tessa laugh even more.

"Hey honey how about we leave Tessa to try and think, I also need your help with what we should do for dinner." Clint walked in and his niece ran into his arms and nodded.

"Thanks." Tessa spoke as she pushed her hair out of her face. She noticed that she was becoming more human.
"Yeah of course... hey you should call your sister to make sure Ultron doesn't attack. I mean he's got data on all of us." Clint patted Tessa's shoulder.

"She's got two Greek gods as parents she's fine plus she is a stone, but oh she likes some dumb human, Shawn? No Eric? No Peter! Yeah Peter something I don't know. Yeah I'll give her a call." Tessa smiled and walked out of the house. Taking out her phone she calls her sister.

"Hey bitch."
"Hi Tessa miss you too." Theia laughed into the phone.
"Who is it?" A muffled male voice spoke from the other end making it Tessa's turn to laugh. Sitting down on the porch step Tessa pressed the phone to her ear even more.

"Is that, that boy you lik-"
"Okay Tessa what do you want!!" Her younger sister cut her off.
"Just letting you know to stay indoors and protect your little boy toy Peter there. Tony fucking Stark created a death robot and it has info on all of us. I don't know you would be in the system but  you can never be too careful. Also tell your parents to go fuck themselves. Thanks baby sis. Anyways got to go, Tony is acting like a child again. Love you bye." With that Tessa hung and walked over to where Steve and Tony were fighting.

"Why is it whenever you two are left together you always fight like a old married couple. Do you guys secretly like fuck or something?"
"Really Tessa?" Steve groaned while Tony gave Tessa the middle finger.

"Real nice Odinson." Tony rolled his eyes making Tessa glare at him.

"That's not my last name."
"Yeah but it will be when you marry Thor. C'mon don't give me that look- DON'T GIVE ME THAT LOOK TESSA! We all saw him kiss your cheek before he left."

"He was just being friendly." Tessa tried to make an excuse but instead made Tony AND Steve snort.

"You really think we are that stupid Tessa?" Steve chuckled.
"Yeah like Cap said, I don't see Thor giving out kisses to the rest of us just to be 'friendly'." Tony air quoted the word friendly making Tessa turn blue in the cheeks for embarrassment.

"You guys are dicks." Tessa scoffed at the grown men.
"Now Tessa, Steve doesn't like that type of Language." Tony smirks at Steve.
"Oh com on it slipped out!"
"Mmhm sure Cap." Tessa and Tony said together.