💫TWENTY-FIVE💫

Tessa wasn't one for brain farts but as she was in the middle of Seoul fighting she stopped dead in her tracks while the voices on her comma went wild.

The staff... the inside... why it hurt so much... everything.
"Oh shawty somebody call nine fucking one-one cause I just realized whom the fuck is in that cradle."

"Does anyone know where Thor is?" She called through the comms.

"Stark? Come in? Stark? Anyone on the comms?" Steve asked into the comms while Tessa stood next to the twins the Super soldier watching everything crumble.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it." Wanda said slowly to Steve.

"Where do you think he gets that?" She asked while Tessa to let out another curse word which earned a look from Steve.

"Well what do we do now?" Tessa asked the group.

•••

Tony Stark walked into the lab. Bruce held onto his wrists rubbing treble nervously as he started to talk to Tony.

"Anything on Nat?"
"I haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it." Tony replied.

Clint hopped down from a counter as he ran his hand over the cradle.
"This is sealed tight." The assassin sighed.

"We're gonna need to access the program, break it down from within." Bruce said as he gently laid a slap to the cradle. While Clint just walked away and Tony stuck his hands in his pockets.

Then Tony suddenly turned around to Clint.
"Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Old school spy stuff?"
The billionaire asked while Clint just sighed thinking. Bruce started to tap on the computer screen.

"There are some nets I can cast. Yeah, I'll find her." Clint spoke as he walked away to go and try tracking down Natasha.

"I can work on tissue degeneration if you could fry whatever operational system Cho implanted." Bruce spoke while Tony analyzed what the scientist was saying.
"Yeah, about that." Tony started making Bruce stop what he was doing look at him while Tony just stared at Bruce.

Bruce finally caught on, "No."
"You have to trust me." Tony interrupted.
"Kind of don't." Bruce shot back.
"Our ally, the guy protecting the military's nuclear codes." Tony lauded who Bruce just rubbed his face tiredly.

"I found him." Tony flipped a key and the physical form of JARVIS popped up.

"Hello, Dr. Banner." JARVIS's voice spoke.
"Ultron didn't go after JARVIS because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do." Tony elaborated. Bruce just like at Tony skeptically.

"So JARVIS went underground." Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together." Tony finished making Bruce scoff.

"So, you want me to help you put JARVIS into this thing?" Bruce shook his head while pointing down towards the cradle.

"No! Of course not. I wanna help you put JARVIS in this thing."