💫TWENTY-SEVEN💫

Within seconds chaos hits the lab like a hurricane hitting a city. Suddenly Clint shoots a bullet from his gun shattering the glass below Pietro's feet causing him to fall.

"Pietro!" Wanda shrieks for her brother. Clint smirks while putting his gun away again. "What? You didn't see that coming?"

"Go ahead, piss me off." Bruce threatens Wanda who looks worried for her brother. 

"Guys calm down! Take a damn breath!" Tessa pipes up trying to help defuse the tension that was thick as vibranium. 

As things continue to get more chaotic Thor suddenly enters the lab  jumping onto the cradle with his hammer, sending lightning shocking the cradle. 

"Yes!" Tessa exclaims earning a bizarre look from Steve. 

"I'm sorry, that was ... odd." A body erupts from the cradle. The body turns to Thor. "Thank you." 

Steve speaks up clearly confused as what just happened while Tessa just eyed the stone in the middle of the body's head. she smirked to herself.

"Thor, you helped create this?" 

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope and life and that's the center of it." Thor points to the gem on the body's head.

"What, the gem?" Bruce speaks up while Tessa stays quiet wanting to listen to the group and their thoughts. The pain for Tessa had stopped as soon as Thor struck it and that confirmed her suspicions. The stone in the body's forehead is an infinity stone and one of her siblings. Tessa just didn't know which one. 

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six infinity stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor sends  a look towards Tessa who is just standing there with the biggest smirk on her face. 

"Then why would you bring it to..." Steve questioned which made Tessa sigh out loud. 

"Because Stark is right."

"Also the stone decided it was time to find a body." Tessa spoke up to help clarify. 

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce spoke referring to the fact that Thor said Tony was correct. Thor looked to everyone.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

"Not alone." the body spoke.

"Vision.. Cute." Tessa snorts at the A.I's name. 

"You read my mind?" Vision spoke to Tessa wo just nodded. 

"Yeah sorry I just wanted to figure out your name, though your mind was a bit echo-y." Tessa smiled.

"Why does your 'Vision' sound like JARVIS?"  Steve asked with his eyebrows raised. Tony sheepishly spoke up.

"We.. we reconfigured JARVIS' matrix to create something new."

"Nice!" Tessa beams.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve replies with attitude.

"Wow.. can anyone else smell that? The smell of the Steve Tony sexual tension!" Tessa raises her voice.

"Tessa... not needed!"

"But most definitely appreciated!" Clint lets out a snort.

Vision turns to Steve. "You think I am a child of Ultron?"

"You're not?" Steve questions unsure.

"I'm not Ultron. I'm not JARVIS. I am.. I am." Vision trails off confused as to he is. 

This time Wanda speaks up, red coming from her hands. "I looked into your head and saw annihilation." 

"Look again." Vision commands gently. Clint rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. Her seal of approval means jack to me."

"What about me I can tell?" Tessa speaks up only to be ignored which causes the tinted blue being to frown. "Now you all are gonna get it.."

Once again Tessa is ignored but a gently strong hand is placed on her shoulder. She instantly knows who it is. Thor smiles softly at her which Tessa slightly returns.

"Their powers, the horrors in our heads, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But with it on our side.." Thor trails off.

"Is it? Are you on our side?" Steve asks Vision who just floats to look out a window at his refection.

"I don't think it's that simple."