💫E I G H T💫

"THOR STOP NOW!" Steve Rogers yelled into the coms as Tessa was knelt before him screaming. Giving off blue energy and lighting as she, her cube, was being electrocuted. As her life flashed before her eyes, Tess saw a man. She didn't recognize him but she felt safe with his eyes piercing hers. Then the pain slowly went away as she didn't feel anymore electricity running through her. Shaking she tried to stand up only to fall but be caught by Steve.

"I got you I got you." He said as Tess gripped his arm. "I think I saw a family member?" Tess said in a daze as she looked at Steve. "And we're done." With that he dropped Tess and sent his shield flying at the Chituari that were heading straight towards them.

"I got it Cap." Tess said and with that she let out a burning blue fog that evaporated the Chitauri before them.  "I could have handled it." Steve said. "I know but you were a little to slow for me and I really just want my cube back."

"You're the cube aren't you." Steve said. "I'm not stupid miss." He added making Tess roll her eyes. "No you certainly are not but you are slow." Tessa said she flicked her wrist and blue smoke evaporated more Chitauri.

"Guys." Clint said from the coms. Looking up Tessa groans. "Oh come on are you fucking serious, I have dibs on kicking Loki's ass first."
"Yeah I don't think so sweetheart." Clint said into the coms.
"Yeah uh Tessa you never answers Caps question, are you the cube?" Tony's voice rang in. "Next question dear." Tess said as she flung blue energy Spears into the aliens. Flying up she twirled around sending blue knives into the Chitauri ships that surrounded her, turning them into dust.

"How are we gonna close this thing?" Tessa asks. "Shouldn't you know!" Tony says sassily. "I'm being manipulated. I don't open either side. I'm being forced okay it's like someone has control of my portal powers."  Tessa argued earning a short from Thor.

"Portal powers, on Asgard we have something similar-"
"Yeah I don't care I'm still mad at you for lighting me up like a damn Christmas tree."

"Christmas tree?"
"Oh for fucks sake." Tessa said as she killed another Chitauri.
"After this you need to be seriously educated about this Earth and it's holidays. "I've only been here a couple times!" Thor tried to defend himself as he threw his hammer at the attackers.

"Tough nipple Barbie!"
"Has anyone told you that you are incredibly annoying?" Natasha said into the coms as she fought.
"No not recently." Tess said stopping.
"Well you're annoying!!"
"Don't make me read your mind."
"Don't make me shoot you."
"That won't really work.. but if you say so." Tessa said as she unleashed blue knives

"Also Tessa dear. You just admitted to being the cube by saying you just want your cube back wow I really am a genius." Tony said making Tess roll her eyes just knowing he was smirking at how his little human brain figured it out. Snorting Tess smiled "whatever you say Stark, ya know your dad was not this talkative."

"That's gross but get ready I've got more coming just for you."
"I could have been your mom."
"And I just threw up."
"Sounds like you need a mom to clean it up."
"Oh my god just shut up and kill the aliens!" Tony said and he flew up last minute sending some Chitauri at Tessa who just blew them up with her mind.

"What's next?"

                    *💫*💫*💫*💫*

Next thing Tessa knew Tony Stark was falling from the now closed portal and not stopping. Using her mind she went to go catch him but was beat by the Hulk jumping up and catching him then crashing to the ground. As Tony laid in the suit in the ground not moving, not breathing, Tessa's hands flew up to her mouth. Blue tears started to form. She couldn't detect a heartbeat nor could she read the mind.

"No.." she quietly says as she, Thor Steve and Hulk stand around Tony. Hulk got impatient and angry as he screamed and punched the ground re starting Tony as he woke up gasping. "What what happened? Nobody kissed me right?"

"We won." Steve said.
"Thor kissed you."
"I think we should take a break ya know and get Shwarma, there's a shwarma joint two blocks from here.. wait what the hell did you say?"
"I didn't kiss you!" Thor defended.
"Your right I lied, it was actually Steve."
"Tessa!!"