💫F I V E💫

Arriving in Germany with the team known as the Avengers, Tess squealed like a child. "I haven't been to Germany in a very long time, a lot has changed." She commented out our earning a look form Steve. "What?" Tess asked. "Nothing, lets just get this over with." And with that Steve jumped out of the jet and landing in front of an old man.

"Ya know the last time I was in Ger-"
"I don't really care now move!" Loki cuts Steve off. "Rude!" Tess calls from the jet.

As the fight goes down, Steve almost gets put in his place but Tony shows up and blasts Loki off.

"Your move reindeer games." Tony says pointing his iron arm at Loki.

"Loki!" Thor jumps down and walks towards his brother. "Of course you'd be here, brother."
"Ooh damn!" Tess says to herself as she watches the drama from below. "Do you ever shut up?" Natasha snaps. Tessa rolls her eyes, "no not really, it's kinda a bad habit you see-"
"I don't really give a shit right now." Natasha cuts Tessa off.

"Hmpf Stupid human." Tess mumbles under breathe. She hated being cut off, it was one of her pet peeves.

                  *💫*💫*💫*💫*💫*

After Loki had been caught they all returned to the helicraft carrier. Or as Tess called it, the big secret city in the sky. As agents brought Loki to his cell, Tessa couldn't but help and read his mind. Reading his plan, she went to go tell Steve.

Walking into the science lab where everyone was, she cleared her throat.
"Hey guys." Tessa tried to talk but no one heard hers. "Hey guys!" She said a little louder gaining their attention.

"Just stop! Just stop talking for one damn moment!" Steve barks, "we don't know who you are and you just follow us and saying that your more powerful than all of," Steve jesters to the group. "That makes me want to lock you up with Loki." Steve finished with a glare. Raising her hands in defense. "Fine don't listen to what I have to say." Tessa mumbled to herself. 

Deciding to leave Tessa walked out of the room frustrated. She could help them, but they didn't want to listen. In frustration, Tessa picked up up a random box from a room with her mind and blew it up, sending blue flames all around. Falling to the ground, Tess brought in her knees to her chest and just sat rocking as the smoke set off the smoke alarm.