💫THIRTY-THREE💫

"Boss, power levels are way below opt..." FRIDAY announces to Tony.
"Re-route everything. We get one shot at this." He says. Clint and Natasha make their way to the lifeboats.
"I know what I need to do. The dining room! If I knock out that east wall, it'll make a nice work space for Laura, huh? Put up some baffling, she can't hear the kids running around, what do you think?" Clint talks to his best friend

"She and the kids always eat in the kitchen anyway."

"No one eats in a dining room. Well maybe Lex, but she's never met Laura yet." The two reach the lifeboats. "We don't have a lot of time and what does Lex have anything to do with remodeling?" Nat gives Clint an odd look.

"I just miss Lex a lot and I dunno maybe thinking about retiring and building a second house on the farm."
"Cute, I think she'll like it."

"Anyway get your ass on a boat." Nat tells Clint and leaves to go find the Hulk.

"Hey, big guy. Sun's getting real low." Nat says as she finds him smashing. While Clint gets onto one of the lifeboats, he can't help but notice a woman calling out for her brother.

"Costel? We were in the market. Costel?!" Clint runs off to find the boy.

•••

"Thor, I'm gonna need you back in the church." Tony says through the comms.

"Is this the last of them?" Thor says as he helps people get on the lifeboats.

"Yeah. Everyone else is on the carrier." Steve says.

"You know, if this works, we maybe don't walk away." Tony pipes up.

"Maybe not." Thor shrugs. While Natasha tries to calm Hulk down to get him back to being Bruce Ultron flies in with a jet and starts shooting at them.

"Ah shit!" Tessa curses.

"I got no strings, so I have fun. I'm not tied up to anyone." Ultron sings making Tessa roll her eyes.
"What is this a Disney movie where everyone sings?"

Clint sees the young boy and goes to save him by picking him up.
Ultron suddenly starts shooting at them.
Standing next to Tessa, Pietro sees Clint getting shot at, Tessa quickly notices as she reads Pietro's mind.
Grabbing the speedsters arm he drags Tessa with him to go save Clint and the young boy.

As Pietro moves Clint and the boy, Tessa blocks the bullets that Ultron is shooting at them with, with her mind. Standing she lifts her hands up and blue energy spills out stopping and dissolving the bullets, saving Clint, the young boy and Pietro.

"You didn't see that coming" Pietro smirks as he sets Clint down.
"I think we make a damn good team!" Tessa smiled tiredly as she walks over, her hands leaving a slight trail of blue as she walked.