-Chapter Six-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"You'll need a proxy name (Y/N)" Slender said to me. "Uhhh.. How About... Uhhh Hoodie?" I said "You see (Y/N), there is already a Hoodie" slender said "Damnit, uhm, can you tell me which i can't chose?" I said "Alright we have Hoodie, Masky, Ben Drowned, Sally, Jeff the killer, Jane the killer, Nina the killer, Eyeless Jack, Laughing jack, clockwork and Ticci Toby" slender said "Alright then, how about (Y/N) the killer?" I said hoping he would accept it
"Sure, (Y/N) the killer" slender said as he left the room, i was now alone with Jeff, Which i didn't really mind for some wierd reason. "Taking inspiration from me huh" Jeff said while sounding cocky as fuck, he turned to face me, "Maybe" i smirked and winked at him, Wait what was that? Did he blush a little? No it must've been my mind playing tricks on me.
We were both pretty weak and still hooked up to the heart monitor but since we were left alone we sat and talked, even though i could obviously hear his hatred for me, though it slowly faded as we talked and he accepted the fact that i would stay. From time to time some of the others would come to check up on us.
Later that day, clocky came to unplug me from the drugs and heart monitor, she knew what she was doing, but Jeff had to stay a while longer as i had injured him worse than he has injured me. I found that a little amusing.
Obviously Jeff was annoyed and whined, it annoyed Clocky so much she put him to sleep, no she didn't punch him this time, she used the drugs
She then took her hand on my back and led me out to the lobby/living room, she cleared her throat and said "Guys, This is (Y/N), the newest addition to the team" the silence was killing me, what were they going to say? Then i realised something, i was still wearing my pyjamas (my pyjamas is a cropped tank top, and black booty shorts) and you could see my big ass scar on my stomach from the stab wound, i looked at Clocky and she noticed how uncomfortable i was, everyone was still staring "Alright guys we will be back in a minute when (Y/N) is fixed up, okay?" clocky said while grabbing my shoulders and steering me to a set of stairs, we went up the stairs and into Clocky's room, she sat on her dresser and pointed to a dresser, "pick a outfit you like, just don't get blood on it" we both laughed and i settled with a white tank top (she had mutiple of those) and some black jeans (she also had mutiple of those) when i got out of the bathroom she gasped "wow, you look like me! Except for your beautiful (H/C) hair! Oh and your (E/C) eyes", "heh, thank you Clocky" we went down and once again Clocky cleared her throat, everyone looked, Even Jeff who had convinced Slender he was fine, "You clean up pretty nicely" said ben flirtatious, i couldn't help but blush, i noticed Jeffs look, was he angry at ben? I know ben is older than me but not more than a few years, but he seemed to be jealous of ben. Weird.