-Chapter twentyseven-

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Oh? what did you get me?" i said surprised, "heh, This" He chuckled and showed me some crutches. "Woooow, Really? Crutches?" i said in a fake happy tone "Ugh, i got you these so you can get around yourself, so i don't need to be with you ALL the time" he rolled his eyes and gave me them. "Jeez, thank you" i said "but i don't need crutches when i've got you" i smiled, he gave me a serious look "But i won't always be here, i'll need to go killing!" he said, i nodded sadly.

I stood up and balanced on the crutches, i limped over to the stairs and looked up, they seemed so much longer than usual. "Why don't we have an elevator?!" i murmured to myself, "Need any help?" a voice said behind me, i turned around to see EJ, "oh, yeah.. uhm thanks" i said embarrassed. He picked me up softly and carried me up the stairs, he put me down at the top and handed me my crutches. "Thank you EJ" i hugged him and limped to my room. "You're welcome (Y/N)!" EJ yelled.

I opened my door, while balancing on the crutches. I limped inside and sat on my bed, i didn't bother closing my door, too much of a hassle. But there's literally nothing to do, when you can't walk around... Wait, there's one thing, but i'll have to ask Ben... Ugh.

I got up and grabbed my crutches and limped over to Ben's room, i knocked using one of the crutches. "Come in" he said, "could you maybe open the door for me? That would be a bit easier" i asked sweetly. "Sure.." He got up and opened the door, he stood a moment looking at my leg and crutches "what happened?" He finally said. "Guard dogs.." I groaned. He nodded and gestured for me to come in, "can you teach me how to play computer games and such? And help me set it up in my room?" I smiled, his face lit up and nodded excitedly. I giggled and he took some of his games and a spare console, we went over to my room, set it up, and Ben taught me how to play Smash bros, Legends of Zelda (of course) and many more. I'm quite good at video games if do say so myself, Ben sat with his legs crossed besides me and helped me play.

After awhile, Ben left. I still played video games, and Jeff entered silently, i barely noticed him, and he came over and bit my ear softly and then kissed my cheek. "Hi babydoll" he said teasingly, i blushed and kissed his lips.

"where have you been all day" i said as i pulled away "You already know the answer to that.." he said and sat beside me, i leaned on him "out killing..?" i said and looked at my leg. "yeah...  i wish you could come with me.. but you can't" he said sadly, i looked at the console i had lend from Ben. "Wanna play?" i said smirking. Jeff blushed, "Wh-what?" He stuttered, he was flustered, it was cute "I Mean't video game! Ben lend me a console to play on!" i said happily

"O-Oh, Sure, What game should i beat you in?" he said sounding real cocky "You think you'll win? just because you're a boy? Pffft, Smash bro" i raised and eyebrow and smirked.

"I'd like to see you try, Babydoll" Jeff said smirking "Bring it!" i chuckled.

"HA! BITCH, YOU'RE A LOSERRR!" I yelled after winning for a 3rd time in a row, "I WASN'T READY! START OVER!" Jeff yelled. "EXCUSES, EXCUSES! But fine, let's play again" I yelled, Jeff mumbled something i didn't hear. "Ha!" i yelled when i was close to winning again, Jeff pulled the plug on the console "WHAT!? JEFF YOU LITTLE!" I yelled as he laughed "Can't catch me" he said and ran out my door, "NO JEFFFFFFFF!" i Yelled "I'll FUCKING murder you when you get back!" i yelled and grabbed my crutches.