-Chapter Twentythree-

Jeff P.O.V

I held (Y/N)'s hand, I don't think i've ever held something or someone in such a hard grip. "Jeff... Let go.. Please" (Y/N) said with tears in her eyes, "No, Never" I shook my head. "Why..?" She replied, "Because I-I love you!" tears were streaming down my face, I started trying to pull her up. (Y/N) was completely silent, Clocky came over and helped me get her up.

We got (Y/N) up, i pulled her into a tight embrace, she was sobbing like crazy. "Shh.. it's alright, it's alright" i softly said, "I'm a murderer, i'm a murderer" she repeated. "And so am I, and you know what? it's fine, 'cause i'll protect you" i shushed her

Clocky came over "You might have to.. you know.. break her again.." She whispered without (Y/N) hearing, i nodded sadly. "i'm so sorry (Y/N).." i said with a shaky voice, "W-what are you apologizing f-for?" She said shaking. "I'm sorry.." i drew my knife and her eyes widened in horror, I stabbed her in the stomach, avoiding all vital organs. She screamed in agony, "We gotta go!" Clocky yelled when she noticed the doorknob about to turn. "You're right" i said as i picked up, the now unconscious, (Y/N).

We ran out the hospital, Clocky in front of me, quickly killing all the people on in our way. We ran non-stop all the way back to the mansion, As soon as we were inside Clocky ran to get bandages for (Y/N)'s stomach.

"The hell happended?! Why's she bleeding!" Ben asked, i frowned "JEFF! WHAT. HAPPENDED!" Ben shouted. "WHY DO YOU CARE?!" I Yelled, "SHE'S MY FRIEND TOO YOU KNOW!" Ben was angry. I said nothing, "Jeff." Ben said, "I-i was too.. late.." I looked away, I couldn't face him.

(Y/N) was slowly regaining her consciousness, she coughed up blood. I stood there nervously, slightly biting my lips. "Aahh, Ouch" She tried to sit up, "oh, no, (Y/N), stop" Clocky slightly pushed her down, so she wouldn't hurt herself further. (Y/N) groaned "What *Cough* Happended..?" she coughed, Clocky came over to me and whispered "She doesn't remember the last 3 hours or so, if i'm right, the last thing she remembers is walking home from your date.. so let's keep it that way, okay?" She shrugged, i nodded.

"Jeff, What happended?" (Y/N) coughed "uhh.. you tripped and fell, and somehow you accidentally landed on your knife.." i lied, i didn't like lying for her, but it was for the best. "O-oh, Oh.. hehe, i'm so clumsy" she laughed slightly, "OW!" she shrieked. "N-no laughing" she smiled.

Clocky left to get some thread for stitching, she came back. "Sooooo... I have some good news.. and bad news..." Clocky said "The bad news is, we're out of painkillers of any sort.. The good news is, you didn't hurt and vital organs"

"So. You have to do it, without painkillers?" (Y/N) said, taking a deep breath. Clocky nodded, "Do it. i can handle it" She said with a firm voice. Clocky nodded and went over to her, "It's best if you all leave the room, this will not be a pretty sight. Everybody left, except me, i sat down and held her hand. "You can squeeze my hand, if the pain's to much" I said, "Thank you, but i don't know if i'll need it" she winked. 

"Are you ready?" Clocky said, "I'm ready" (Y/N) said.

With every sting, (Y/N) squinted her eyes, but she didn't whine, she didn't whimper. She is so badass, she's my badass girl.