-Chapter Twentyfour-

(Y/N) P.O.V

I passed out from the pain, I woke up in my room. Jeff was sitting besides me, holding my hand.
"Hey.." I said softly, Jeff turned to look at me. "Good morning sleepyhead" he joked, i chuckled.
"Okay, but seriously, what day and time is it?" I said smiling, Jeff looked at his phone "9pm, march 31st." He said. "Oh.." I chuckled "you know what day it is tomorrow?" I smirked, "Your Birthday?" He looked nervous. "No dummy! It's April's fools day tomorrow!" I winked at him, "OH, Phew, i got scared for a second" He smirked. "I'm thinking we prank ALL the others tomorrow" you smiled evilish, "I like where you're going with this" he smirked
"Now, what pranks should we prank them with?" I said, "I'm thinking we do this" Jeff proceeded to tell me evil pranks for them all, i chuckled slightly. "Perfect!" I giggled, "now go to sleep.. No pun intended" he said, i laughed.
"Goodnight Jeffy" i smiled and closed my eyes.

-The next morning-

"GOOOOOOOD MORNIIIIIIIING" Jeff yelled, he was so hyper. "Ughhhh calm down" i groaned, Jeff threw some clothes from my dresser over to me. "Get dressed and meet me in the kitchen!" Jeff ran down to the kitchen.
I took the clothes he had thrown over to me, and took them on.

When i came down into the kitchen, Jeff was cooking. But it smelt rather burnt... "Let me take over" i said as i shoved him to the side, "Pffft fine" He said offended. I looked to see what Jeff had attempted to make, it was cereal.. I turned to Jeff "How the hell, did you manage to burn CEREAL?!" I facepalmed. Jeff looked away, "i tried..?" Jeff said. I shook my head, "promise me one thing Jeff..." I said, "don't ever try to cook, ever again.. Okay?" Jeff nodded, he looked pretty embarrassed.

When i was done cooking for us both, we sat down and ate. "Now, whose first?" I Jeff said, "for... What exactly- oh yeah" i facepalmed "how abouuuut.. Masky?"
"Alright, let's go" Jeff said grinning more than usual.
We walked to Masky's room Jeff quietly entered, he was still asleep so it was easy to steal his mask.
"Got it!" Jeff whispered as he left the room, "nice, where do we hide it?" I said.
"How about we don't hide it, but take EJ's mask and switch them around?" Jeff grinned, i clapped silently "perfect, let's do it!" I slightly chuckled

We went over to EJ's room and i went in and switched the masks, "now we have EJ's mask, what to with this?" I said, "Hmmm... Who else wears a mask that we can switch around..?" Jeff suggested, "Jane" i chuckled. And so we went and switched her mask out with EJ's

"So now we have Jane's mask.." Jeff said "what about we switch it with that new guy? Bloody painter was it?" I asked (this was the easiest way for me to get him into the story, sorry! >\\<)
"Good idea!" Jeff said while we walked to Bloody painter's room, and we went in switched the masks and went out.
"And I'm guessing we put this mask back in Masky's room, right?" I smiled. Jeff nodded and we went back to masky's room.

"So who's next?" I said "there's still; Nina, Sally, LJ, Hoodie, Toby, Slendy, Clocky and Ben left" Jeff shrugged. "We are not pranking Sally! She's to sweet and innocent for that!" I stared at Jeff, "Yeah okay, you're probably right, Slendy would kill us if we did anything to her" Jeff sighed.

We decided to go for LJ next, "You got the things?" Jeff said, "if you by things mean syringes filled with ketchup, then yes" i chuckled "Good now go in there and fill all his candy with it" Jeff grinned.
As soon as we opened the door i regretted it "(Y/N)?! JEFF?! WHAT THE HELL?" LJ shouted, he and what looked like a genderbent version of him was in there, "Uuuhhhh..." Jeff stood Awkwardly "I-i uh I gotta go bye" Jeff started to run, and i followed quickly after. "Who was that, Jeff?" I asked, "Laughing Jill, i think, i didn't get a proper look" Jeff shrugged. "Well that was Akward and embarrassing" i sighed.

After we "recovered" from the embarrassment we went Toby's room to prank him. "Alright, what should i write?" I said holding a pen and paper, "how abouuuut... "Dearest Toby, You're my world, my everything.
I've wanted to ask this question for awhile, Toby..
Will you..
Bake me some waffles?? :D

-Clocky"

"HAHA! It's perfect Jeff!!" I laughed and wrote everything down, i slid the strip of paper under his door. "Now it's Clocky's turn" i chuckled "i've got the perfect thing to write! It'll totally mess with her head!" I began writing down
"Dear Clockwork,
You're the sweetest girl i've ever seen, i want to be yours. If you let me.
Sincerely a secret admirer"

"It's perfect! She'll think it's a lovey dovey note from Toby, and when he says he didn't send it, she'll be so confused" i laughed and slipped the note under Clocky's door

"Hoodie, Nina, Slendy and Ben is left" Jeff said, "I've got the perfect prank for Ben, but i need you to show me where the power switches to the different locations are" i smirked "I like where you're going with this, follow me" Jeff chuckled.

When we came to the power-generator room, thingy i looked at the cables. After looking for the right cable i noticed they were all labeled with names, "There it is!" I laughed and pulled the plug on the one called "BEN".

And for Hoodie we went in and replaced all his hoodies and pants with some of Sally's princess dresses, Yes we did ask Sally if we could lend them, she was happy to help.

For Nina we replaced her eyedrops with those eye color drops (the one that makes your eyes completely black)

And last but not least, Slender. We obviously couldn't get into his room, so we improvised. We put some air horns behind his door, so when he opens it, they'll make those horrid noices.

This was incredible, i love doing pranks, and with jeffs help.