-Chapter Forty-

A/N: BEFORE WE START I WANNA SAY A HUGE THANK YOU FOR 25,4K READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH; MUCH LOVE FROM ME! <3 words can't describe how grateful i am. ALSO! I really love reading all of you comments, although I don't reply to them all (it takes time) I love seeing you all actually react to what I'm writing, it brightens my day <3

(Y/N) P.O.V.

The door clicked and it was locked once again, i thought i would work but she reacted so much different than I hoped for.
Some time passed, i don't know how much, but the girl was back, she was wearing the mask again.

"Come" she opened the door and tied a rope around my hands, she pulled the rope tight and began dragging me "Ouch! that's tight! loosen it a bit! please!" i pleaded, at this point the rope would scratch my skin off at my wrists.

"Too bad" the girl huffed, she pulled my into some sort of lab and tied the rope around a pole.

She walked away again and left me alone, i tried kicking something, but everything was out of reach.

Jeff's P.O.V

i could hear footsteps closing in and getting fainter again, i could also hear someone squirming in pain and discomfort, Wait, not someone, it's (Y/N)!

i waited for the girl to come back, finally someone knocked, "Step away from the door, or the girl will die" she said harshly. I immediately moved away, she was probably bluffing, but i didn't wanna risk it.

The girl came in with rope in her hands, "Corporate, or your little babydoll will die" she hissed. I rolled my eyes and let her tie my hands, she pulled the rope tight and took me with her out the door.

We walked over to some weird lab type, thingy. (Y/N) was sitting tied to a pole, her eyes looked tired and puffy, her head was hanging down, she looked so exhausted...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Babydoll..?" Jeff whispered sincere, my head shot up "Jeff!" i tried to scoot over to him, but the girl held him tight in the rope, tears rolled down my cheeks, i don't know what came over me, i just, was so happy to see him. "hey, shh, it's alright i'm here now" he whispered, the girl tied him down to a pole just next to me, but still so far away i couldn't reach him.

"You both are probably wondering how you got here" A dark and distorted voice said over a speaker, the girl hurried away from us when the voice came on, both of our faces shot up trying to locate the speaker

The voice continued "You see, it was quite easy actually, when someone teleports, there is a short time where you all are unconscious in a space between time and reality, and it was pretty easy to take you two from there. and now, you two are are my subjects"

Jeff tried to kick something, with no luck "Get us out goddamnit! Why us two?" Jeff shouted
"J-Jeff calm down... M-Maybe we could escape o-on good be-Behavior?" my voice was shaking, i knew i was lying to myself and him

"I don't think so, but, yeah..." Jeff sighed