-Chapter twentyeight-

GORE WARNING - Just letting you know

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I quickly became stable on my crutches and started jumping towards Jeff, who stood on the bottom of the stairs, leaning on the railing of the stairs. "Catch!" I threw my crutches down to him and he put the besides him "how are you gonna get down?" He looked at me weirdly, "Like this!" I jumped on the railing and slid down, he instinctly caught me. I held my hands around his neck and he carefully put me down, and gave me my crutches.

Suddenly Jeff stopped moving and looked over his shoulder, he furrowed his eyebrows. "Je--" he cut me off, "Shush". He looked around in silence and i raised one of my eyebrows, he sighed and went over and locked the door and surrounding windows. "What's happening Jeff?" I said curiously, "Teens trying to be youtube famous by exploring 'abandoned' houses" he sighed.

He texted to the group chat, something with "The usual" about this stuff, he lifted me up and carried me down into the basement. All the others were here too, and EJ and LJ was preparing something. Jeff went up and unlocked the doors, he came back down. "Be quiet, and wait till they come down here"

we stood waiting for some time, the others looked like they had done this a lot of times before. Jeff stood behind the door waiting for them to open it.

Finally they opened it "Dudeee! look at this! it looks like a murder has happened here!" one of them said, he sounded like a douchebag "Look at that chair!" said another pointing to the middle of the room, where a single bloody chair stood. They entered the room and Jeff charged at one and slit his throat, Before the other noticed his friend was dead, Jeff covered his mouth and tied him to the chair and covered his mouth with a bloody cloth.

"Will you do the honer (Y/N)?" Jeff smiled and handed me his knife, my eyes lit up "YES!" i clapped and limped over to the boy "No! please! let me live! i'll give you anything!" The boy whimpered "heh, pathetic" i chuckled. i stuck the knife slowly into his abdomen, tears were sliding down his cheeks and he shrieked, i drove the knife up to his chest and his guts spilled out on the floor, he choked and gagged on his own blood and his corpse fell down the chair.

Jeff and I were both covered in blood and i jumped over to him, i kissed his bloody cheek "Thank you!" i smiled. "You're welcome Babydoll, you seemed like you needed it" he hugged me tightly. I muffled my head into his chest " i Love you, Jeff" i mumbled. "Mhmm, i love you too" he said softly

It was getting late now, and slender allowed us to leave the basement. Jeff, being the 'gentlemen' he is, carried me and my crutches up, into my room.
Jeff tucked me in "goodnight Babydoll"