-Chapter thirtyfive-

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Jeff and I ran and hid, my heart was racing.
"H-how did they find this place?!" I shuttered, Jeff replied by putting his finger to his lip.
We sat and listened carefully to what they said

"I swear I saw someone on the roof!" One voice said
"Are you sure it's here? It's just an old mansion?" Another spoke
"Who owns this place?" Said a third voice.

Jeff signalled me to crawl over to the edge of the roof, I was thankfully small enough to crawl over there without being seen.
I looked back and Jeff and he nodded, signalling me to look.

The cops stood and argued about some stuff, I couldn't really make out what they were saying, it was all just a blur of yells and mumbles

How unprofessional of them, to stand and fight, it's quite hilarious actually.

I texted Jeff, Clocky and Toby in a group chat
"Cops are outside, Jeff and I are one the roof, we'll crawl down, but we need you to distract them while we crawl down, otherwise they'll shoot us. Help us kill them afterwards, Okay?" I pressed sent and looked over at Jeff, he was reading the message. He nodded and showed me he understood.

Clocky and Toby quickly replied with "On it!" Not long after we could hear the cops shout "over there! It's Clockwork and Ticci Toby! Get them!"
After that Jeff ran over to me and helped me over the edge, I grabbed a drainpipe and lowered myself down to the ground, Jeff followed quickly after.

The cops were hopelessly chasing after Clocky and Toby, 4 after each, and yet they still couldn't catch them.

"Clocky! Toby! You can stop running and start attacking now!" Jeff yelled

The cops stopped dead in their tracks, they look over at us, and 4 of them began shooting after us. I smiled at Jeff and pulled out my knife and we ran our separate ways.

Now I had 2 cops after me, shooting with their handguns, they both had Glock 17's, therefore they should have 12 shots each. I counted all the shots, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.

After I heard the the last shot I stopped running and turned around, facing them. Both their guns were aimed at me, I clicked my tounge "Fools". Their eyebrows were furrowed, the both had their fingers on their trigger of their guns.
I laughed at their stupidity, "what-what are you laughing at?!" Shouted one of them.

I stopped laughing and put on a serious face "Shoot me"
They both pulled their triggers but nothing happened "What the hell?!" Yelled one of them
I shook my head and slowly walked closer to them "ever heard of.. Counting bullets?" I said in a sweet tone.

They both began trembling in fear and begging for their lives, how pitiful.

I was now standing right infront of them. They were paralysed of fear and sweating pin balls. I couldn't help but laugh, it was pathetic how they tried to kill me before, and now here they are, begging for their lives.

I grabbed both of them by the collar in their shirts and smashed their heads together. They fell to the floor, I looked down on them and i slowly lowered my knife into the first, and then the second. Life started draining from their eyes as they fell lifeless.

I looked around, the others were also done with their victims.