-Chapter thirtytwo-

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

We entered the mansion, still holding hands. We were both still high on adrenaline, it's so awesome when Slendy allow us to do a killing spree, it's not often sadly.

We went to shower, I got into my room and took a clean towel, I turned on the water and undressed. The hot water ran down my back, and I washed all the remaining blood of my back. My hair was really messy, so i took alot of shampoo and conditioner. I turned of the water and wrapped my body in the towel, i took another towel and wrapped around my hair.
I stepped out the shower and dried myself, and took some clean clothes on.

My hair was still wrapped in the towel, i sat on my bed and took my phone out. I started reading the news, only one caught my interest, because it was about Jeff and I's 'trip' to my school. The title said "Another killing spree at public school", i started reading the article "<The murders are believed to be the infamous Jeff the Killer and (Y/N) the Killer, the so called murderous couple> states Police lieutenant Smith".

"Murderous couple, huh? i like it" i spoke to myself "I like it too" Said Jeff, i had no idea for how long he had been here. "Oh, hi Jeff" i said, still reading the news "You're not going to look at me huh?" Jeff said offended, "Nope, i'm reading the news, about us" i said. "Already? they got it fast this time" Jeff said in slight surprise, I nodded and continued reading.

A silence fell over my room, Jeff must've left. "I love you" Jeff suddenly whispered next to my ear "GAH! Don't. Don't scare me like that!" I Flinched and almost hit him. "Woah, violent are we?" he said and stepped back, "sorry, Reflexes" i laughed slightly.

"I love you too.. Dork" i said, he chuckled and tackled me onto my bed. I was caught of guard and Jeff kissed me, I quickly melted into his arms. Jeff stopped kissing me and laid down beside me, he put his arms around me, I buried my face into his hoodie.

We still laid in my bed, we snuggled. It was getting late, so Jeff went to his room, and i changed into my pyjamas and followed Jeff into his room.

Jeff had already changed into his sleepwear, i crawled under his bed covers and patted the space next to me, signalling him to sit besides me. He looked at me like i was a little child expecting candy, "Come hereeee, Jeffyyy" i say in a singing tone, He gently shakes his head and walks over to my side. He crawls under the covers next to me and wraps his arms around me, "Have i ever told you how lucky i am to have you as mine, (Y/N)?" Jeff says with a sweet and sincere tone. "Mhmm... me too" i mumble, i was tired and close to falling asleep.

"Goodnight Babydoll" Jeff said and held me close to him, "Night.." i say tiredly.

I lie with closed eyes, i can feel Jeff's soft breath on my forehead, and i fall asleep.