-Chapter Fortynine-

"You know what's been forever since we did?" Jeff came from behind and put his arms around my waist, "No, what?" I leaned back and kissed his cheek

"Gone on a date" Jeff smiled "I'd love to, but..." I shrugged "We get abducted, hurt or heck, someone tries to assassinate us" He still smiled sincerely, I nodded.

"Well, don't worry, I thought of that too" He kissed my cheek "We'll invite Clocky and Toby for a double date, that way no one would be able to hurt us. Plus, we'll have a good time"

"It sounds amazing, when are we going?" I blushed at the thought of a peaceful time with him.
"Get ready, cause we're going in" Jeff looks at the time "40 minutes"

"Wait, now? I gotta get ready!" I rushed in direction of my room
"oh and also, don't bother covering 'it' up, where we're going, no one's gonna see us" Jeff held my hand and smiled

I nodded happily and went to my room, I rummaged through all my clothes. I laid all the 'finalists' out on my bed.

A beautiful blue two piece set, and Black mini dress and a red lace top paired with a black silk skirt. I really couldn't decide on my own, so I found Jane for backup

"Which one?" I smiled
"What occasion?" Jane looked at the three sets on my bed
"A double date, With Jeff, Toby and Clocky" I chuckled
"Then, the red lace top and the black skirt" Jane picked it up and held it up in front of me "Oh and, I'm not letting you out of this room if I don't do your make up and hair, Kay?"

"Obviously" I handed Jane my brush, she began brushing through my (H/C) hair
"Wow, your hair is so smooth!" Jane ran the brush through my hair
"really? I thinks it's a rats nest" I chuckled
"Then again, I am used to synthetic wigs, so I guess any hair is soft" Jane chuckled while she tied the top of my hair into a small pony tail, she proceeded to braid the ponytail, giving me one of those waterfall-ish looks.

"Woah! you're good!" I clapped my hands in front of me
"I mean, I do style my wigs every morning before I put them on, so I do have some experience" Jane did some final touches to my hair, "Where's your makeup bag at?"

"In the bathroom, next to my towels and stuff" I pointed towards the bathroom
"I'll get it, so get changed into your clothes" Jane went over to the bathroom and grabbed my makeup
"Will you tie this string Jane?" I turned around, Jane tied the string of the shirt around my neck, like it's supposed to.

"Now sit still while I work my magic" Jane waved a brush around like it was a wand
"Yes ma'am" I chuckled and straightened my back.

Jane did my eyes to match the red shirt, a wine red gradient to blood red, she finished my eyes with a sharp cat eye, eyeliner.

On my lips she put a semi transparent bordeaux, lip tint. she lightly brushed over my cheeks with a pink blush. and the finishing touches, was some highlighter on the cheekbones, under the eyebrows and a teeny tiny bit on my nose.

"Now, you're ready! go get em girl" Jane almost rushed me out of my room, outside the door, Jeff stood, and he was heckin' handsome.