-Chapter twentynine-

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

Days passed, and i was slowly able to walk again, but slendy still wouldn't let me go out with Jeff. I had binge watched (Favourite show) and re watched it twice, there was nothing to do in this house.

Jeff would regularly come by my room with small gifts and stuff, I'm so lucky to have him.

One day i was listening to music in my room and reading a book Jeff had gotten me, Jeff came running into my room, and he threw himself on my bed nearly landing on me.
"Jesus Christ, what's gotten into you?" I said, not looking up from my book. He stared at me with a sheepish smile "Comee~~" he sang, i rolled my eyes "why..?" I said while putting down my book.
"I wanna show you something!" He said sounding like a kid who just got candy, I looked at him and smiled lovingly "Fine" i stood up and walked after Jeff, without my crutches.
Walking wasn't painfull anymore, but i was still really slow.

"Close your eyes" Jeff said, "what? Why?" I replied "just do it!" Jeff groaned. "Geez, fine" i squinted my eyes and i felt Jeffs hands on my hips, i could feel his breath on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. He rested his head on my shoulder and slowly navigated me around. He navigated me around for some time, before he let go. "now, Open" he said

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the lights, there was everybody, Clocky, Toby, Ben, Sally, Nina, Slender, EJ, LJ and LJ, Ann, Hoodie, Masky and Bloody painter. Everyone was here, "Happy Birthday!" They yelled in sync. I stood looking around, i was completely speechless. I finally managed to say "What..? Is this for.. Me?" I was on the verge of tears, "i kinda stalked your former Instagram to find it..." Jeff said blushing. I giggled and went over and hugged each of them, even slender.

"We got you gifts too!" Sally said happily, my eyes lit up. "This is amazing, thank you all so, so much!" I said happily. Sally passed me the gift she had gotten me, i opened it it was a cute dress, slendy had probably helped her find it "Thank you, Sally, it's adorable" i said and Sally's eyes lid up.
I opened the other present, i got alot of lovely things.
There was now one present left, Jeffs, he looked slightly away and blushed a little "Here." He said, i took the present and carefully opened it, i nearly dropped the box when i saw what it was.. It was a beautiful knife with our names engraved into the handle.
"OMG JEFF! I LOVE IT SO SO MUUUUCH!!" I jumped into his arms, i wrapped my arms around his neck "Thank you!" I almost stabbed him with the knife when i jumped, luckily he dodged.

but the party wasn't done there, While chatting with the others, i noticed Clocky and Toby slipped away silently. And before i knew it, Jeff covered my eyes and led my out, into the kitchen.

"Here we go!" Jeff chuckled, he removed his hands. Toby and Clocky stood holding freshly baked cupcakes, it smelt delicious. we ate and i thanked everyone for their gifts and company and stuff, after the party ended Jeff went with me back to my room.

we sat on the bed and cuddled until we both fell asleep in each others arms.