-Chapter Fortyeight-

"When was the last time we sat here?" The light breeze played with my hair
"I don't remember, and it would be a nice moment right now, if Slendy didn't want to kill us" Jeff shrugged, "aw come on, let's keep this moment for just a bit longer, before we face the music." I leaned my head on his shoulder.

before we knew it, Slendy was behind us. We both quickly turned around in shock.
"You two, are doing the dishes for a week." Slendy said
"But.. we have a dishwasher..." Jeff mumbled "I do not care, wash it all in your hands."

"This sucks! I hate doing the dishes!" Jeff groaned and helped me up. "Well, you're gonna need to learn to like it, if we ever get married, you'll be doing the dishes" My mind just processed what I said after it left my mouth, did I just hint to him that I wanna marry him soon?!
"What'd you say? Sorry I spaced off..." Jeff mumbled

"OH! uhm, nothing! Nothing at all! haha" I slurred my words and my voice cracked a bit "(Y/N)... What did you say that left you this flustered, I know i'm not THAT charming." He had a smug look on his face, something tells me he did indeed hear what I said

"Just that you're gonna get used to doing the dishes..?" My voice was still light and squeaky.
"Sure, Let's get started right away" Jeff chuckled and grabbed my hand

I could feel my cheeks still burning bright red after that, I never though of marriage before, but i guess it sounds, really nice... 

I pictured Jeff in a suit, bad idea, he looked so handsome my face burned up once again.
"My, having lewd thoughts? or why are you blushing like that" Jeff chuckled, like he took some sort of satisfaction in seeing me flustered. "What? No.. no not lewd, very wholesome actually" I replied

"Is that so, what is it then?" Jeff smirked once again, I smiled "Just how handsome you'd look in a suit"

"Mhm, at what occasion would I be wearing a suit, unless..." he suggested I finished his sentence "Roleplay, but then again, you weren't holding cuffs in my vision, other than that, can't think of a situation" I gave him a smug 'I got you know look"

Jeff got on real close to my ear, made me actually flinch a second, "marriage" he whispered, before I could respond, he pulled away and said "Now, let's do some dishes!"

I was too flustered to respond, so I just followed next to him.

The kitchen was empty, well besides all the dishes in the sink. I went over to the sink and grabbed a towel, soap and dish-sponge

"So, which would you like, the job of drying of the wet plates, or making the plates wet?"
"That's what she said" He said with a smug expression "JEFF, Pick one for gods sake!" Before he could answer, I threw the towel at him.

"Guess you're doing the drying part then" I began filling the sink with hot water.

It was actually quite fun to do the dishes for once, since Jeff was with me to entertain us both.