-Chapter Eight-

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up to some yelling and stuff, i turned to see Jeff, he still slept. That made it way easier to sneak out without him noticing, but as i stood up Jeff softly spoke my name "(Y/N).." I flinched "yes Jeff?" I was blushing like crazy! "Where are you going?" He said in a soft voice. "To change, the clothes Clocky lent me are still in her bathroom" i don't understand why he's so curious. "Don't do that, she's probably still asleep, and you do not want to wake her up.. She will stab you" Jeff looked like one who has tried it, it wouldn't surprise me if he had. "I'll take your word for it, but what then?" I shrugged, "i might have some Yoga pants in my dresser, see if you can find them" he said, i decided not to question why he had some tight fitting yoga pants, that would be way to akward, "Found them" i said as i pulled them up, as my suspicions, they were tight fitting, even to me "go in my bathroom and take them on" Jeffs voice sounded tired, did he even sleep? "Hey Jeff? You don't have a new shirt i could lend? I don't like wearing the one i slept in for the day.." I yelled out through the door. "Uh sure, same dresser." He sounded so nervous, it's was kinda cute... What am i even thinking?! "thank you Jeff" i went out to search for a shirt "Can i take this one?" I showed him a t-shirt and smiled, "Yeah, Yeah, sure" he replied "When you're done can you take my eyedrops with you out? Thanks" he added, "Sure thing, where are they?" it was the least i could do, seeing as right now lend everything from him, "they're in the top-drawer" he replied, there were two top drawers, i didn't wan't to disturb him with any more questions, so i picked one, i looked in it.. There were some things i do not wanna mention, and some condoms... Nope wrong one i thought... I opened the other, And thank god, there they were, no more akward situations. I opened the door slowly to see if he was changing, and there he stood shirtless and about to put his shirt on, i blushed like crazy, thankfully his back was turned so he didn't see me.. But damn.. He's kinda hot.. I managed to close the door again with no sound. All i could think about was... Am i in love with Jeff? But how could i? He killed my parents for fucks sake... Yet i get so flustered when I'm around him. God help me... "(Y/N)? Can you find them?" His voice snapped me back to reality, i opened the door "i have them here" when i came out he was sitting on the bed looking at me.. "Here, catch" i swung the eye drops to him, he caught them perfectly with one hand, "nice catch Jeff" i said "nice throw (Y/N)" he replied.
I sat down at the bed besides him, "could we maybe, you know, get my things from my old home? So i don't have to borrow yours or Clockys" i said "we need to ask slender, but I'd love to accompany you" i blushed at his words, 'love'. "O-of c-course" i said, but i couldn't speak properly.. God it annoys me what he does to me.
We went downstairs, i sat on the sofa while Jeff went to find Slendy. While Jeff was gone, Clocky came and sat besides me, "you and Jeff huh?" She whispered teasingly. I flinched and my face became completely red. "Wh-what d-do you m-mean?" I blushed so hard. "I came to make sure Jeff didn't stab you in your sleep, and i saw you both in the bed, come on, it's obvious you like him" she whispered, i sat completely still while my face became more red. "Don't worry, i won't tell anyone" clocky whispered.
When Jeff came back he was blushing.. Did he hear what clocky said? I really hope not..! But what if he did..
"(Y/N) let's go to your house and get your stuff" Jeff said sounding very confident, i was about to answer when clocky burst out with "shouldn't someone accompany you, you know just in case" clocky winked at me "you mean in case we try to stab eachother?" I gave clocky the most spiteful death glare i could while i finished my sentence. "Let's just go" i growled at her.
Jeff and i walked out together completely ignoring Clocky's winks