-Chapter Eighteen-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

as soon as we came home, i went straight for a shower and then to bed. for some reason i was so exhausted, it might have been from panicking so much.
I tossed and turned all night, and Ben raging over his stupid game didn't help either. Ugh enough of this! I took a oversized t-shirt and threw it on, then i went to Bens room and knocked on the door.
"Go away" Ben shouted, "It's me (Y/N)" i rolled my eyes. "O-oh come in (Y/N)" he stuttered, "Damnit Ben! I don't wanna come in, i want you to shut up" you're keeping me awake" i said annoyed. Silence, "s-sorry (Y/N)" he sounded genuinely sorry. "Thank you Ben" i went back to my room, it was awsome i had so much 'control' over him (he obviously has a crush on me).

I woke up feeling like shit, as in nauseous, i groaned. *Pling* my phone got a message, it was from Jeff

Jeff: "Are you okay BabyDoll? it's 11:47 am.."
(Y/N): "i feel like shit :("
Jeff: "oh, do you want anything?"
(Y/N): "Some tea and an Advil" (it's a pill for headaches and stuff)
Jeff: "on it, just wait"

Jeff was so sweet, offering to bring me stuff. "Room service" Jeff tries to say in a British accent (again, no offence) "Come in, and don't ever try to make a British accent again!" I giggled as he came in to the room. "Catch" Jeff said as we threw me the Advils, i caught them with precision. "Even when you're sick you reflects are on point" Jeff said. "You bet *cough*" i was so hoarse, "god, did you swallow sandpaper?" He said jokingly, "it sure as hell feels like it" i coughed.

"Here, let me take your temperature" Jeff sad down on my bedside, and brushed my (H/C) hair away from my face, he stuck the thermometer in my mouth and looked at it. "Holy shit! You have 41 Celsius!" (that's 105 Fahrenheit) Jeff stumbled back. "Oh shit.. That's deadly.. Ain't it..?" I looked at Jeff with concern. "Not deadly.. But dangerous.." He looked away.

"I'll get clocky.. She knows more about this" Jeff took a deep breath, and left the room. I coughed.

Soon Clocky and Jeff entered the room "oh dear, you're so pale!" Clocky said "*cough* well yeah, i feel like shit" i smiled, "haha yeah, Jeff told me" clocky said, "Anyways, let me see" Clocky proceeded to test me for alot of illnesses, Jeff paced around the room, it's cute he worried so much about me, luckily i only had a bad case of Fever. "She's all fine, Jeff, well except for the fever, so stop pacing around, you're stressing me out!" Clocky stood up. "Sorry, I'm just worried about her" Jeff stopped and looked at me, "Soooo... No killing tonight?" i coughed. Jeff and clocky looked at eachother, and then at me "Nope, nu-uh, no way" They both gestured a 'no' motion, multiple times. i slightly frowned and gave Jeff the biggest puppy eyes i could, "No, please don't make that face, you are NOT coming out of this room before you're healthy" Jeff said crossing his arms. "Yes Daddy" i mocked him, he rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead. "I love it when you call me daddy" he whispered, i blushed and giggled

"Try to go to sleep" He winked, "WOW, DID YOU REALLY JUST DO THAT?" I was so close to laughter, but i knew it would hurt as hell, because of my sore throat. "okay, but seriously, get some sleep, okay?" Jeff blew me a kiss and left the room.

*SIGH* alone, i did as Jeff said, trying to sleep. but with no luck what-so-ever, around 30 minutes passed. I cleared my throat, "JEEEFFFFFFFF!" i tried yelling, but it really just came out as a whimper. Somehow, He heard me. "Yes (Y/N)? he leaned in through the door "First, how the hell did you my whimper? and second, do you wanna watch a movie with meeee..?" i looked at him with the same puppy eyes, "ugh fiiiineee..!" he groaned, "Yay!" i clapped and stacked my pillows up, so i could see better. Jeff sat down besides me, with a laptop "So, what do you wanna watch?" Jeff looked at me sweetly "uuuuh! i wanna watch (fav. movie)! it's been soooo long since i watched that!" I looked like a little kid who just got a piece of candy.

we sat and watched the movie, even though i was sick, Jeff didn't mind me leaning on him. I realized i hadn't eaten all day, well i had no apetite, but still. "Jeff? will you fetch me an Apple? i'm a little hungry" i looked at him, again with the puppy eyes "Sure babydoll" Jeff paused the movie and went ot the kitchen. "Here you go" Jeff threw the apple to me, i caught it with one hand. "thanks Jeffy" i said as i munched on the apple.

Jeff sat down besides me and started the movie again, it was probably the best sick day ever in my life, and i've had a lot of 'sick' days (Most of them were just me trying to skip school).