-Chapter Thirtyfour-

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

After we ate, Jeff and I went up to my room. Jeff held his hand around my waist while we walked, I leaned my head on his shoulder.
We went in and closed the door, Jeff sat on my bed and looked at me. "What are you doing?" I said while I looked at him "mhmm, just admiring the view" he smiled flirtatiously, I giggled and blew him a kiss,   Jeff pretended to catch it.
I twirled around and sat down besides him, he laid his head on my lap, and i gently brushed my hands through his dark hair. I bend forward and kissed his cheek, "I love, don't ever leave me" I said
He sat up again, "Why would I ever leave you? You're perfect" Jeff hugged me while he said that.
After he said that, a single tear fell down my cheek, I wasn't sad, I was just so overjoyed.
"Don't cry Babydoll" Jeff hugged me tighter and I hugged him back.
We sat hugging for what felt like an eternity, until Jeff pulled away and said "I wanna show you something, come on" before I could respond he stood up and grabbed my hand.

He pulled me after him over to a dead end of the hallway "Jeff there's nothi--" I said but Jeff interrupted me "shh, I'll show you" he let go of my hand and opened a secret hatch in the ceiling.
Jeff jumped and pulled down a ladder, "Ladies first" he said and gestured for me to crawl up
"Now don't you dare look up my skirt!" I said in a slightly serious, slightly joking voice
"Can't promise anything" Jeff winked at me, I playfully shook my head and crawled up.

It was dark up here, I could barely see anything up here. "Jeff turn on the lights please?" I said while reaching out for Jeff, he grabbed my hand and switched on the lights.
My eyes began adjusting to the light, when I finally could see again, I noticed another ladder right infront of me. I looked at Jeff and he nodded and gestured for me to climb the ladder, I nodded and walked to the ladder.
I began crawling up the ladder and when I came to the top, there was yet another hatch.

Jeff crawled up besides me and opened the hatch while he held my waist, he pushed the hatch open and we crawled out.

We were on the roof of the mansion, I looked around, the view up here was awsome. I could see over the nearby forest and I could see a lake flowing through the forest into the sea.

"Wow, Jeff.. This is.. This is awesome!" I said and jumped in his arms, he chuckled "I've never showed this to anyone else" he said and walked behind me. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me, I leaned up against him.

Some time passed and we sat on the edge of the roof, both or legs dangling over the edge. I was leaning on Jeff and he held his arm around my body.

We sat in silence, admiring the view. "I wish this moment could last forever" I said "sadly it can't.. But we can do the next best, take a picture" Jeff said sweetly. Jeff pulled out his phone and took a picture of us, we tried multiple times until it looked good. I giggled and closed my eyes, it was so calm up here, it almost felt like time stood still.

Jeff's P.O.V

(Y/N) laid on my shoulder, she was so peaceful. She closed her eyes and began snoring silently, I chuckled and put her in my lap, so she sat more comfortable. I brushed my hands through her beautiful (H/C) hair.
I don't think I have ever seen her so peaceful as now, she looked like all worries in the world was just, gone.
I swung (Y/N)'s legs back on the roof, just in case she lost balance. I looked over the forest, everything seemed so silent, until I saw something
"SHIT!" I yelled and shook (Y/N) trying to wake her up.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I woke up to Jeff shaking me awake, I must've fallen asleep. "shit shit shit shit (Y/N) Wake up!" Jeff yelled, I furrowed my eyebrows "w-what?" I groaned.
"Hide!" Jeff whispered loudly, "Huh?! Why?!" I looked at Jeff in confusion. Jeff shushed me and pointed towards the ground, I finally understood what had gotten Jeff on edge like this.

there were 8 cops outside the mansion