-Chapter twentysix-

(Y/N) P.O.V

Jeff and I walked to our victims house, we passed my old house and school. The house we approached looked like it belonged to a really rich family, High security, Big ass house, Pool and stuff like that.

Jeff smirked at me and drew his knife, "Just watch out for the dogs" He said as he jumped over the fence, I stood a second, processing what he had said. then it hit me, guard dogs.

i took a breath and jumped over the fence, Jeff was hanging in a window, waiting for me. i looked to both sides and ran, i was close to a window but as soon as i tried to grab the ledge, a dog started growling and bit my leg and pulled me to the floor. i started breathing heavily, i didn't want to scream, but it hurt as hell. I tried to get the dog off me, but i couldn't reach it.

i felt my leg snap, i bit my lip so hard it started bleeding. Jeff saw me struggling and jumped down, he landed right besides me and stabbed the dog, it started whimper and ran away. "I-i can't m-move.. H-help" i whimpered silently, Jeff nodded and picked me up and ran back to the fence. "I'm sorry for this" he said and threw me over the fence. I held my breath and and shrieked slightly and silently, Jeff picked me up and ran back home. As Jeff ran, holding me bridal-style. I breathed really heavily and Jeff looked concerned.

We arrived and Jeff put me on the sofa, tears were slowly rolling down my cheek. the pain was unbearable, "Shh.. it's okay, we're safe, you can scream now" Jeff cooed. I smiled sadly, "Jeff.. i think my leg's broken.. get some help please?" I said and smiled sofly. "Oh, OH yeah! Sorry!" Jeff slightly panicked and ran off, i shook my head slightly and sighed "I'm so fucking clumsy".

Jeff came back with a new girl and Clocky, "Whose that?" i said, "Oh, this is Ann, Nurse Ann. She was away for some time, came back just now" Jeff shrugged. "Hi-- Oh my.. what happened dear?" Ann said surprised. I shrugged "Guard dogs". Clocky came over too, "We need to apply pressure, to stop the bleeding" Ann said, in a serious tone, Clocky nodded and put a cloth over my leg and put her whole body weight on my leg. i screamed in agony, Jeff held my hand.

"okay Clocky, you can stop, i need to see" Ann slightly pushed Clocky to the side, Clocky seemed a little annoyed. Ann began doing stuff to my leg, i have no idea what she was doing.

"Good news and bad news" Ann said. Jeff nodded and gestured for her to continue, "the good news is that it's not broken, the bad news is you probably wont walk for a long time.." Ann smiled nervously.

I sighed, "Why am i so FUCKING clumsy" i groaned, Jeff went over to talk with Ann, about me i think. "Jeffyyyy~~ don't leave me hereeeeee" i whined, he turned and smiled at me, "Don't worry, i won't, i'll be two seconds" Jeff said sweetly. Clocky began bandaging my leg up, while Ann and Jeff talked.

Jeff left the room and i frowned "Jeffyyyyyy..! Don't leave meeee" i whined, "Damnit Jeff!" i groaned and crossed my arms, guess i gotta sit here and wait till he comes back. "Clocky, will you stay here and entertain me while Jeff i gone" i asked sweetly "I'm so sorry (Y/N), but i have an, uhm, date *Cough*" Clocky said nervously, i smiled "Can you pass me the TV remote before you go?" i chuckled. Clocky smiled and threw me the remote.

I've watches TV for 2 hours straight..!i swear to god, Jeff is so done when he gets back, I'll punch his fucking face in. "Ohhhh (Y/N)~~" Jeff sang, "Swear to god Jeff! I'll kill you for fucking leaving me here!" I frowned "i hope you have a good excuse" i crossed ny arms and raised my eyebrow

"Oh, don't worry (Y/N), I've got something for you" he smirked.