-Chapter twenty-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I led Jeff out the front door, i had (somehow) covered our carved smiles up with make up and stuff. I must admit I'm pretty proud of how normal i made Jeff look, though Jeff did protest a bit.

We made our way to a park, it was noon and there were alot of people, but for once, i gave no shits about others.
I laid down a little blanket for us to sit on, it was under a japanese cherry blossom tree. Blossoms blew around us and we sat and talked, like normal people, well except for the fact we talked about things like Killing and stuff like that.

"This is beautiful (Y/N). You're amazing" Jeff said blushing lightly "Aw, you're making me blush!" I covered my face with my hair, Jeff slowly brushed my hair out of my face and took his hand under my chin, he pulled me into a passionate kiss. "Eww mommy look! those two are kissing!" a young boy pointed at us, "oh my god! This is a public park! You should be ashamed!" It was what seemed to be the boy's mother, she yelled at us. "As you said, this is a public park, which means, we're allowed to kiss" Jeff said, obviously he mocked her remark, i couldn't help but giggle. "Hmph!" She looked away and walked away, clearly offended. We both burst into laughter as she walked away, "omg! Did you see her face?!" I rolled around laughing, "Yes! It was priceless!" Jeff laughed too.

We calmed ourselves down and we sat back, i leaned on Jeff. I looked at him and smirked at him "What? Why are you smirking like that" Jeff raised an eyebrow and smiled. "oh nothing, just.." I went over to my bag, i pulled out two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne. "How did you get that?" Jeff looked surprised, "Oh i have my 'connections' (Aka Clocky who stole it for me)" i smirked and opened it. "But we're not legal drinking age!" Jeff whispered, "Fuck that! We are murderers for christ sake, who gives a shit about the law, when we kill people" i whispered, making sure nobody heard me.
"Fuck it, cheers!" Jeff said. We gently hit our champagne glasses together, "tastes bubbly" I said after drinking it, Jeff looked at me "How does 'bubbly' taste?" Jeff mocked me. "God, you know what i mean" i rolled my eyes, Jeff chuckled "You're cute when you're annoyed" He said teasingly "Ugh you little..!" I punched him on the shoulder. "Oh, oh you've fucked up" Jeff chuckled, he started tickling me "GOD NO, STOP JEFF I SWEAR TO GOD" i couldn't stop laughing, i kicked and punched trying to get him to stop "NEVER!!" He chuckled and smirked. "STOP JEFF! I can't BREATHE, JEFFFF" i gasped for air as he stopped, i sat up and breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath. "Y-you're crazy" i said gasping for air, "you bet 'cha" Jeff whispered teasingly.

I heard rustling in the leaves of the tree we were sitting under, i could hear a faint giggling. I looked up at the tree, i could see one side of the tree moved a little. "Fuck! Control you twitching Toby!" I heard a faint whisper "i can't, and you know that!" Another faint whisper was heard. "Toby?" I said. "Shit, we've been seen" it was Toby's voice "fuck, damnit Toby!" It was Hoodies voice.

Jeff noticed me looking at the tree and raised his eyebrow, "Dude, are you spying on us?" Jeff threw a stone into the tree "OUCH!" Toby Fell out of the tree and landed on his ass, he laughed nervously. "You can come down too Hoodie!" Jeff stood up and walked under the tree, Hoodie jumped down with a camera in his hand. "Wait.. WAIT A MINUTE! Did you film us?!" i stared at them straight in the eyes "uhmm I GOTTA GO" Toby ran away so fast, leaving hoodie to explain. "So, Start talking" i tapped my foot and stared at him "it was Tobys idea!" he stuttered. "Why am i not surprised?" i sighed and rolled my eyes, Jeff just stared at me, i think he was surprised of how in controle i was. Hoodie ran as soon as i turned around to face Jeff, He chuckled softly. "Let's go home" he took my hand and led me home

the walk home was nice, it was getting late, but we talked and laughed. "Well, we do have everything recorded, so we will never forget" Jeff Chuckled "You're right" i smiled.