-Chapter fortytwo-

Trigger warning maybe?

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Come on! Let's run!" Jeff helped me up from the ground, I nodded and we began running towards the nearby forest.

"Jeff.. why did you start acting weird in there?" I asked while we were still running
He looked away from my eyes "When?" he asked coldly

I stopped "You know when i'm talking about!" I yelled, he stopped as well, "Answer me, please" i continued.

"Let's get to safety first, then I'll talk" He sighed, I held his hand and started running "fine... but promise you'll tell me, okay?"

"I promise, Babydoll..." He nodded and followed after me

When we got far enough into the forest we stopped, we were both catching our breath before anyone of us said anything. All we could hear was our own breathing and the subtle wind in the trees, the moon shone through the trees.

we found a log to sit on, I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Start talking" I whispered, He sighed deeply "fine"

Jeff started explaining, how I was caught, experimented on, turned sane again, and how he had to actually stab me. I was in shock to say the least, but now that he said it, it seemed to all come back to me, how I had tried to commit suicide! I was speechless, I didn't know what to say.

I removed my head from his shoulder "I-I don't know what to say" I cupped my hands together "then don't say anything, just know that everything is okay, and I will try my absolute best to never let you get hurt, ever again" He said silently and laid his hand on mine

"I love you" I smiled at Jeff.
"I love you too" He smiled looked back at me

"let's get going?" I stood up and grabbed his hand, he nodded and we started running again, we jut followed a path created by the moonlight, better to be running after something rather than blindly running.

I honestly have no idea where we are, and I don't think Jeff has either.

"Do you know where we are?" I asked Jeff, he shook his head. we stopped running and started walking instead, I held his hand and continued forward.

It was getting foggy, the dim light from the moon was slowly disappearing, I clutched myself a little closer to Jeff. "Scared of the dark?" Jeff said and hugged me a little tighter
"What..? Of-of c-course n-not.. W-what gave you that idea..?" I said shaking, I sighed "...yes"

"That's, I wouldn't have expected that... Got any battery on your phone?" Jeff said
I nodded it and handed it to him, he turned on the phone flashlight and lit the way in front of us, he started making shadow animals, and I actually laughed a bit. I guess the dark isn't that bad after all... Although, still won't walk around in the dark alone.

"Feeling better?" Jeff asked? "Yeah" I chuckled "but we're still far from home, I think..."