-Chapter Twentyone-

Jeff P.O.V.

We were walking home, i held (Y/N)'s hand, her head rested on my shoulder, she was pretty tired. it was the first day she was out of the house after being sick, so i don't blame her.

She lifted her head "Jeff..?" she whispered, "Mhmm?" i looked at her, she took her hand out of mine. "What's that sound--" she stopped, i have no idea why. "(Y/N)..?" i turned around to face her. She wasn't there, "(Y/N)..!?" i yelled out.

"(Y/N)?!!" I yelled out again, she was no where to be seen "Shit" i started running around the area, no sign of her anywhere. Tears started running down my face, the make up (Y/N) had put on me, was dripping off. "no, no no no. NO!" i started running home, for the maybe Slendy could feel her presence somewhere.

i rushed through the front door, everybody was in the living room. i was about to tell them everything, when Clocky shushed me, "Jeff.. she's in the news.. we know.." Clocky stared at her feet. "Jeff.. You need to calm down, there's nothing we can do right now.. i'm sorry.." Jane said quietly, "NO!" I fell to the floor sobbing. "*sigh* you might wanna see this Jeff" Clocky said.

Newsreporter: "We have breaking news! The new infamous (Y/N) The Killer has been CAUGHT! She was spotted walking with an unknown male, The Police thinks that it was Jeff The Killer. She has been put in isolation and further news will come soon."

I stabbed the wall with my knife. "No.. What.. what are they gonna do to her!?" i said sobbing. the others where silent, The news sound came on again, as they came with more news.

Newsreporter: "I have been informed what they'll do with (Y/N) The Killer, in collaboration with the local hospital, they've decided to test, a "Mental Drug" to see if they can fix, her state of mind, and maybe even cure her insanity. it's a medical breakthrough if it does work, if the drugs were to work, she might get a second chance at life."

"They can't! it'll kill her!" i threw myself to the floor, i clutched the knife harder. "I have to save her!" i stood up, i walked to my room to change out of my "Formal" clothes, i packed my knives and threw on my usual hoodie and black pants. i walked out and straight for the door, it was locked, Slendy must've locked it, damnit! "CLOCKY! COME AND OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled at clocky, she was in her room. "YOU NEED TO WAIT FOR ME, I'M COMING WITH YOU! I KNOW THE HOSPITAL REALLY WELL!" Clocky yelled back at me. "Fine.. Just hurry okay?" i said trying to not sound like i was trembling, but i was.

Clocky came running down the stairs, she had knives in her belt and in her hands. "Let's go" She said, taking a deep breath. i breathed heavily we ran fast, we had no time to lose.

We arrived outside the hospital, it was heavily armed by Police and i could even spot a sniper pointing at the door. "This won't be easy" Clocky whispered, we hid around a corner of a nearby building.

"Here's the plan.." Clocky proceeded to explain to me what we were going to do. i listened closely. "Got it? now let's go!" Clocky pulled her knives out.

"Let's go!" Clocky whispered.