-Chapter Nine-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Jeff and i walked to my house together, as we approached Jeff quickly pulled me to the side before i noticed why, "the hell Jeff" i said annoyed, "what was that fo-" he stopped me mid-sentence by covering my mouth with his hand "shhh! there's a police investegation at your house" he seemed worried. "Oh." i mumbled under his hand, "do you mind? Move your fucking hand" he was startled, "oh. yeah sorry..." he mumbled. some time went by until we came up with a plan, "i got, so there is no evidence saying you killed them right, even though i did" Jeff said "hmm, nope, or maybe the knife i stabbed you with?" i thought over why he asked "ah, i think clocky took that knife with her"jeff added "okay so here's the plan..." Jeff stood there explained the plan, he looked so hot when he took control..

i walked to my house where to officers stood and investigated, God it's painful to walk with a damn knife on the back of your bra.. Anyways, i approached the officers "uhm, what's happing here?" i said trying to not burst out in laughter "Oh dear, you must be (Y/N) (L/N), you see, while you were away, your parents got killed.." the officer looked really uncomfortable "THEY WHAT?!" i burst into fake tears, my actor skills on fleek "Show me them" i wiped my tears away and looked them straight in the eyes "It's not a pretty sight, you wouldn't like it" one of the officers "I DON'T CARE!" i yelled, the officers took a step back and lifted the yellow police tape for me "If you would follow me Miss (Y/N)" said the officer while pointing to the stairs, as we stepped through the Front door i saw Jeff standing in the kitchen, he was counting down from 3 with his fingers "Three, Two, one" he lip synced. As he hit one i quickly pulled my knife out and stabbed one of the officers in the stomach while Jeff took the other from behind. "Pffft easy kill" Jeff said while kicking one of the corpses.

we went up to my room and i pulled the same big ass suitcase, i had packed all my clothes in when we moved, i took all my clothes and stuff with sentimental value, scratch that, i don't give a fuck about any of these things. Jeff sat on my bed and cleaned our knives while i packed. to be honest i enjoyed killing with Jeff, i'll have to ask Slender if he can be my teacher..

"Are you done?" Jef said impatiantly "Soon, Jeff" i said witout looking at him, i was blushing way to much to face him. "i'm gonna get my things from my bathroom" i walked to the bathroom door. Jeff just sat and played with his knife. i had got all my things and we were ready to leave, but as we went to my door, we heard a car door smacking. "shit" jeff said fast, without saying anything he threw my suitcase out the window and picked me up and did the same. everything happended so fast i didn't even realize it until i sat on the grass below my window, soon after Jeff jumped, and he landed right besides me, took my suitcase and told me to run.

We ran straight into the forest and hid until the coast was clear, we sat behind a tree in around 10-15 minutes while we waited for them to leave, so we could go. All of a sudden got a message on my phone. "Shit, turn that sound of!" jeff Whispered loudly "oh yeah, sorry Jeff.." i said while reading the message

Alexa: "WTF (Y/N)?! YOU'RE IN THE NEWS, FOR MURDER OF TWO POLICE OFFICERS"

(Y/N): "i am? The fuck, what does it say???"

Alexa: "(Y/N) (L/N) is main suspect of murder of 2 police officers, at her parents murder scene"

(Y/N): "Shit, i SWEAR, i'm innocent"

Alexa; "i-i belive you.."

(Y/N): "thank you Alexa, Bye"

Alexa: "Bye.."

So many things went through my head, was i gonna go to jail?. Jeff interrupted me in my thoughts.. "you gotta throw that thing away, they can track you by it" he's right, i don't need anything on my phone either "you're right" as i said that i threw over my shoulder into a little lake. "Gone, now anything from past me is dead" i said, Jeff seemed impressed by how i just threw it with no further thoughts. "Let's go back" Jeff said looking bored. "But is the coast clear?" i said, to be honest i was scared of being caught, "the coast is clear, and if it isn't we'll make it clear" he said nonchalantly, and obviously he meant kill everything that pose a threat such as police officers and witnesses.

we soon approached the mansion, for some reason Jeff had insisted to take my suitcase.

Jeff P.O.V.

This girl.. What is she doing to me, I've NEVER before insisted to carry someone elses things, i swear to god, "we're her Jeff" (Y/N) said softly "oh yeah we are, here take your suitcase" i handed her the handle to the suitcase, we stepped in, as i thought, the others were staring at our very bloody clothes "what? we ran into some officers in the house" i said directed at Clocky who looked worried. "You aren't hurt right? Because (Y/N) looks a bit pale.." clocky seemed worried about (Y/N) "no we're fine, Right (Y/N)?" i said shrugging my shoulder, "Yeah we're fine, just a little lightheaded, but it's fi--" (Y/N) didn't finish her sentance, she fell to the floor.