-Chapter Twentytwo-

WARNING!: This chapter might trigger someone, just letting you know.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I woke suddenly, i have no idea where i am. i blink my eyes fast, trying to adjust to the really bright light. I try to stand up, but i'm strapped down, My neck, My arms, my wrists, my legs and ankles. I try to wiggle myself free, but i'm strapped down tight.

"Hello?" I call out, no reply. "Anybody there?" i call louder, Still no reply. i can hear faint footsteps, i tried to turn my head to face the sound. But a sudden pain in my neck made me flinch, "W-Wha--" i tried to speak, i can't speak anymore. the pain in my neck must've been some kind of injection.

i could hear everything around me, a faint dripping noise, Footsteps and murmuring. I tried to kick and wriggle but i was immobile, i just laid completely still, waiting.

The footsteps came closer, and something was put over my nose and mouth. I started to slowly fall asleep, the last thing i heard was more footsteps.

Suddenly i woke up, i was able to move and speak now. I looked around me, there was a team of doctors injecting stuff into me. And there were a camera team! I was being filmed! "Hey!" I shouted and started kicking around, a doctor looked at me "Shit! Give her more drugs! Quickly!". One of the doctors was about to inject something into me. "Nope! Not this time" i shouted and kicked the syringe out of his hand. "Dammit" he shouted and knelt down to grab the syringe.

In a rush of adrenaline i managed to wriggle my legs and arms free, i quickly opened the restraint over my neck. I stood up quickly and ran to get the syringe before the doctor could get it, i didn't succeed and the doctor stabbed me with the syringe. I became dizzy and fell to the floor, "Fuck you" i managed to say before i passed out.

I woke up, i was really confused. "Whe-where a-am I?" i stuttered, "Now, now Dear, you're probably confused" a doctor said. "Yeah no shit sherlock! i just woke up in a damn hospital, i have no idea what fucking day it is!" I Shouted, "what is the last thing you remember?" the doctor sighed. "I, I. Oh god. Oh my god! I-I've KILLED people! oh my god!" i started hyperventilating, the doctor stood up "I think we've cured insanity" He said and walked out the room, and locked the door.

I sat on the side of the bed, i began crying, "What.. What have I done!?" i buried my face in my hands. The door to my room slowly creaked open, I turned to face the door. There HE was, Jeff the Killer, The one who made me kill all those innocent people. I stood up quickly and slowly backed into the back of the room, not once breaking eye contact. "(Y/N)!? Oh god, i'm too late. NO!" Jeff stumbled back, Clockwork entered the room, her knives dripping with blood. "Ready to go--" Clockwork stopped herself. "oh no" She bit her lip.

Jeff stood and stared on me, and then on the floor, and then back at me. "(Y/N).. Listen to me! you're not you!" Jeff wept. "I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE ANYMORE! I KILLED INNOCENTS!" I shouted in anger an sadness, i turned to face the window, i looked out. We were on around 5th or sixth floor, i opened the window. "NO! (Y/N)! NO STOP! (Y/N) PLEASE!" Jeff shouted and ran to me, i sat in the window frame, my legs dangling out.

Jeff was scared of grabbing me, he must've been scared he would accidentally push me. I breathed heavily, i looked down, it was a really long drop down. "I've killed innocents" i repeated over and over again, "I don't deserve to live.. Why is my life more important than theirs?" The guilt was crushing me. "My parents are dead, i have nothing to live for anymore" i cried.

Jeff sneaked closer to me, I think he was trying get closer to me without me knowing. "Jeff, Stay away.. unless you're gonna kill me." I said in a monotone voice, without even turning my head. He stopped dead in his tracks, "(Y/N)..." Jeff said softly, but his voice was shaky. I sighed and swung my legs in again, i now faced Jeff and Clocky. tears were streaming down all of our faces, "Goodbye.." i said in a low voice, i stopped trying to balance in the window. I was slowly falling backwards, Jeff ran and somehow managed to grab my hand. Jeff was now the only thing holding me alive.

A/N: Sorry for it almost being 1 week, before this chapter came out, but i've been really sick and couldn't write, plus, i have a life too, thanks for understanding! :D