-Chapter Fourteen-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

How can i manage to be so stupid? I hugged him while wearing a towel! Gosh I'm stupid. "Are you alright? You zoned out again" Jeff said concerned, "sorry, i'm fine" i replied softly.

"Jeff?" i said while looking at him, "Yeah?" he replied. "Can you do me a favor?" i asked nervously, "uh, sure, i mean, it depends what it is." he stood infront of me, and looked at me. "No, it shouldn't depend, Jeff.. will you do this for me?" i said in shaky voice, "okay, what do you need?" Jeff sounded nervous too "Jeff, Will you carve a smile in me?" i said while looking at my feet.

Jeff was clearly taken back by my words, "What? no, (Y/N).. Why?" he said in a concerned voice. "Jeff! do this for me! i want this! and i want you to do it for me" i was out of myself, "Oh-kay, a-are you sure? once it's done you can't go back" he told me, his voice was firm. "Yes Jeff, do it!" i looked up at him with determination, He went to his room and got a detached razor blade. "This will hurt" he said as he pinned me to the ground. i felt the extreme pain, i wanted to scream, but i didn't. "you okay (Y/N)?" Jeff said to me, he pulled the blade away to let me speak, "i feel AMAZING" i laughed, "Continue please!" i demanded. i just needed the other side to be cut now. he took the blade and cut the last side, tears rolled out my eyes, all the way down to the floor, but it didn't matter, i'm beautiful now. Jeff jumped off me and i stood up, i looked at the mirror, i licked the blood all the way around my new smile, the metalic taste filled me with urges to kill. "do you think i'm beautiful now, Jeff?" i looked at him through the mirror, "You're not beautiful, You're gorgeous!" Jeff laughed.

Jeff walked behind and looked in the mirror, he held his hands on my hips. He licked the blood away from my neck. He kissed my neck and slowly worked his lips up to mine, he turned me around and gave me a kiss, before he let go and walked away. How does he manage to make me want something so bad..? I just realized, i have to clean all this damn blood up from the bathroom floor.

when i was done, i walked out to throw all these bloody cloth out, when Jane walked past me, she shrieked, "OMG (Y/N)? WHAT HAPPENDED? Did Jeff do this? i swear to god i'll kill him for this!" she sounded worried "Oh this? Well it was Jeff, But i asked him to do it.. Don't worry Jane" i said pointing to my new cuts. "Oh, Oh wow, i really didn't think you'd do something like that" Jane said in surprise. Jane moved past me and out of sight.

after disposing the cloths, i went to my room and threw myself on my bed, my heart was splitted. could Jeff really love me? or was he only playing with my feelings, for his own sadistic reasons, can i even love him? he murdered my parents for christs sake! *sigh* what do i do? i'll go ask Clocky, she might have some advice on what to do.

i went over to Clockys room, door was open but i still knocked on the doorframe, "yes? who's there?" Clocky called out, "It's (Y/N).. Can i come in?" i said, "Oh sure, come in (Y/N)" Clocky said happily. i went in and she was sitting on her bedside, "Oh my god! (Y/N), what did you do? or was it Jeff?" She said in surprise. "Oh Yeah, i asked Jeff to do it" i said while shrugging. "Alright, as long as he didn't force you, then it's fine" Clocky said, "but you must've come here for a reason, right?" Clocky looked at me.

"yes, i did, i need your advice" I said. i sat down besides her. "i might not be the best to ask for advice, but do tell" Clocky said. "okay, here goes" i took a deep breath. "Promise not to laugh?" i bit my lips, Clocky nodded "Okay, i- uh- i think.. i think i'm i-in love...  with, Jeff. But i don't know if he, likes me back.. or if he's just playing with my feelings, he often teases me and stuff like that " i cupped my face in my hands, clocky took her arm around me "i might not know anything about love, but one thing is for sure, he's changed since you came, and for the better, i think.." Clocky said caringly. "Thank you so much Clocky" i hugged her and went out the door "Your welcome (Y/N)!" Clocky yelled, as i ran out.

"Jeff? JEFF? JEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFF!" I yelled out "Jeff where are you~?" I called out. "Would you mind keeping it down (Y/N)?" It was Toby yelling at me "Oh, Hahaha, sorry, have you seen Jeff any where?" I said. "I don't know, try looking in his room" Toby looked around "who are you looking for?" I said. "W-what n-no one, definitely not clocky" He was twitching like crazy. "she's in her room~" i sang as i walked away.

I knocked at Jeff's door, "Go away Ben, i don't like you" Jeff said, i giggled "it's not Ben silly! It's (Y/N)" i said happily "oh come in, make sure Ben doesn't follow you in" Jeff said as he opened the door. He looked to both sides before pulling me in, and closing the door, "What's the deal with you and Ben right now?" I said while i looked at Jeff, "Nothing, he's just super annoying" he mumbled, I'm not sure he told the truth, but i ignored it. "So what did you want?" Jeff said while playing with a knife, "i wanna go kill~" i sang. "Oh just that? Let's go then!" Jeff said, the knife he played with now was in the wall, he threw it. "Let's go to slendy" he said, as he tried to pull the knife out the wall, he did not succeed. "Let me do it" i walked to the wall, "Be my fucking guest, that thing is stuck" he sounded really annoyed. "Watch and learn" i said as i pulled the knife out the wall, "Ho-How did y-you?" He was speechless, "that's a secret, now let's GO" i wanted to kill so bad, i guess i really am crazy.