-Chapter Sixteen-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

AAAAHHHHH!!! JEFF ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND OMG OMG OMG, I'm so happy!!! He picked me up and swung me around, and then he sat me down and kissed me. Everybody was clapping, it was the best day of my life!

Clocky cleared her throat, and looked at Toby "I have, i Mean Toby and i have an announcement too" Clocky and toby both blushed "we're dating!" Clocky blurted out. "Damnit! Now all the hot girls are taken!" Ben shouted, Jane (who was still single) looked pretty offended "what about me, stupid" Jane crossed her arms and frowned "o-oh OH shit bye gotta go" Ben looked scared and ran, i don't blame him though, Jane can be pretty scary when angry, But i mean, it's his own fault.

After we were done talking we went our separate ways, it was getting late anyways. I changed to my pyjamas and went to sleep, but after an hour i got a nightmare, it was a nightmare i hadn't gotten since i lost my sanity. In the nightmare, i was lost in a dark forest, the roots of the forests were slowly gripping around me, rendering me immobile. After awhile of being stuck, the roots started to tighten, slowly suffocating me, until i suddenly woke up. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the dim light in my room. I laid staring at the ceiling for a good long hour, before i gave up on trying to sleep. I took my new phone (slender had given me a special new one) and texted Jeff.

(Y/N): are you awake?
*Jeff is typing* so he is awake, i thought.
Jeff: why aren't you asleep BabyDoll?
Awww! He gave me a cute nickname!
(Y/N): Nightmare, cute nickname though!
Jeff: you like it?
(Y/N): Yes, i do :p
Jeff: but nightmare you say.. Is it one you've had before or new?
(Y/N): old one, it has kept me awake many times before i met you, but this is the first time since.
Jeff: come to my room, i'll protect you
(Y/N): awwe Jeff, thank you, coming now <3
Jeff: make sure you don't wake up the others..

I stood up and gained my balance, and then i walked slowly to jeffs room, his door was half open so i snuck in
"Come here" he whispered, obeyed and crawled into his bed. He took his hands around me and kept me close, i dug my face into his chest. I immediately felt safe, he kept his arm around me and i slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

The next moring we were awoken by clocky bursting into room yelling "(Y/N) is gone! She's not in her roo-- oh" she cut herself off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes "What's wrong Clocky, I'm right here.." I said tiredly. "You didn't did you?" Clocky looked at me with a weird look, i realised what she meant "what?? God no! Were both 15!" I looked at clocky. "Let's just pretend this morning never happended" i said, and clocky nodded. Surprisingly Jeff was still sleeping, even though it was 10am and we literally had a conversation right besides him.

I looked at my phone to find the news, i had gotten a habit of doing that, since i started killing, and one particular title caught my eye "New Female Killer in town." I clicked the link to read it "There's a new Female killer in town, she seems to be in a relationship with infamous Jeff the killer. The press has nicknamed her 'HeartAche'.. Because all known victims have had a carved heart on their cheek" HeartAche huh, sound pretty damn cool.

Jeff was still asleep, but not for long. i kissed him to wake him, and he woke up so quick "Huh, what oh" Jeff sat up and looked at me, "What do you think?" i showed him the article about me. "HeartAche? that sounds cool" Jeff said, "yeah i thought so too, but is it normal to get your proxy name from the press?" i wasn't completely sure about it. "Well not really, But Nina, Jane and me, Heck even slender i think" he shrugged his shoulders. "Nahh, i would much rather match with you" i winked at him.

we both got up and got dressed and went to breakfast, and it was rather uneventfull, except for the butter knife stuck in Ben's arm (It was probably Jane, getting revenge for yesterday).