-Chapter fifty-

"Oh wow..." I was actually speechless, I'd never seen him this nicely dressed, not even for our first date! He was wearing a shirt and dress pants, his hair was tied back in a small bun.

"My god, You are Stunning babydoll!" Jeff almost looked like he dropped his jaw.
"You don't look too bad yourself" I quickly thanked Jane and went over to Jeff, gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "Are the others ready?"

"You bet we are!" Clocky came with Toby next to her
"Great! let's get going!" I almost jumped of excitement
"hold on just one second (Y/N), you too Clocky"
Both Clocky and I stopped dead in our tracks "What?"

Both Jeff and Toby came up behinds us, put a blindfold over our eyes
"Jeeeeffff, My makeupppp, It'll be ruined" I slightly whined
"Don't worry. I'll make it loose" Jeff chuckled and grabbed my hand when he was done. Toby did the same

we walked out the mansion, down the entrance stairs, I could feel the light wind brushing against my skin, Jeff let go of me, and told me to stand still, I could hear a car door open. wait, a car?! "Can you even drive Jeff?!" i exclaimed slightly panicked, "ah don't worry, I've practiced!" Somehow, Jeff's remark did not make me any calmer.

Clocky was sat next to me on the back seats, "Just so you know, I'm not letting you drive Toby, so this one's up to Jeff" Clocky said as her door was closed by Toby. somehow she wasn't nervous.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked, no reply, figures.

we drove for 20 minutes, I almost got seasick driving around like this. Weirdly Jeff was actually sort of good at driving, sort of. I think i heard a trashcan or 2 be hit, and we probably didn't drive at the correct speed.

"We're here!" Jeff exclaimed happily and opened my door and led me out. Toby did the same with Clocky.

I could feel Jeff moving around to the back of me, "Ready?" he took my blindfold off.

We were at a beach, the sun was setting and it was beautiful. 

Toby stood behind me with Clocky, and a camera? he was filming Jeff and I, for some reason.
Jeff gave Toby a nod and grabbed my hand.

he lead me 2 steps forward, and then took a step away from me.

Jeff got down on one knee, rustled with something in his pocket. my heart began beating faster.
Jeff never let go of my hand, he pulled out a small red box and said the words i'll forever remember.

"(Y/N) (L/N), Will you marry me?" as he said this, he pulled out a box with a gorgeous pink diamond in.

"oh my god, YES!" I jumped into his arms and gave him a kiss.

A/N: Thank you so much for following the journey of this story, although I took forever to publish the chapters, and here we are, at chapter 50. holy heck, and we even rounded 100k+ readers before I even finished the story.

Once again, thanks for reading.

If this story gets 13k votes (the stars) I will make a sequel and some bonus chapters!