-Chapter Eleven-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I sat in the sofa and waited impatiently, Jeff was taking so long. i sat and looked at Sally playing with her dolls, and Ben raging at the video game he's playing on his 3Ds, while waiting i sat and ate the candy Laughing Jack had given us, it's those heart candys they taste pretty damn good, i have no idea where he get's them from or where he stores it, but i think ignorance is bliss.

Jeff walked into the room, "(Y/N) come, follow me" he said, i stood up, and walked over to him "i need to show you, your room" Jeff said shrugging "m-my r-room?" i stuttered for some reason. "well you can't sleep in my room forever, i need to sleep too" Jeff said, realizing how that sounded, i giggled "okay, show me the way" i said while walking to the stairs, we got up to the same floor as Jeffs, Clockworks, Ticci tobys and apparently mine. "your room is here" he pointed to the room next to his and Clockys, i opened the door, it was a nice medium sized room with a private bathroom "your suitcase is under the bed, decorate as you wish" Jeff said "and if you need anything i'll be in my room" Jeff added "Thanks Jeff" i said and went into my room.

After a SHIT long time of decorating and re-adjusting the furniture (and a few complaints from the other because i dragged furniture around on the floor) i was finally done, i was quite proud of it, think of it as one of those cute tumblr rooms with lights and poloroid pictures, yeah like that. "Hey are you done? i haven't heard any scraping noises in a while" Jeff yelled to me, "yup just finished, wanna see?" i said in a little flirtatious voice, but he didn't seem to pick up on it.

i sat on the bed facing the door, Jeff came and stood in the doorway. "it's uhh, ehm. fuck. it's pretty?" he stumbled over his words, i giggled and he chuckled. "Come sit with me" i said, Jeff nodded, but on his way over here he stumbled over my rug and fell onto me, we was right over me, my heart was beating so fast and he blushed. i looked him in the eyes, and he looked in mine, his arm were right besides my chest. i took the biggest chance of my life, i pulled him in for a kiss, he didn't resist, i felt my heart beating faster and faster, all noise around me was silenced, the only thing i could hear were our heartbeats, beating in sync. i heard some giggling, i opened my eye and looked at the door, and there stood, Clocky, Jane, Sally and Nina. Oh my god, Clocky was laughing and yelling "I KNEW IT!", Sally and Nina both giggled and Jane stood there with the expression saying "What The actual fuck?". Jeff seemed to have noticed me looking at the door and lifted his lips to look. "oh my god" Jeff sighed, then he silently walked to the door, closed it, locked it and went back to me. "well that was akward" Jeff said sitting next to me, "but where were we?" he looked at me with that smug look on his face.

without a word, he continued, and i didn't mind (Seriously, who would mind being kissed by a hot as fuck guy?) he kissed me for what seemed like an eternity (it was probably only 10 minutes) he pulled away and told me "get ready for dinner, i'll do the same" i'm pretty sure he hinted at the lipstick i had smushed over my face, which he had too. i went into the bathroom and took of all my make up, it was ruined anyways. i went down to dinner, and Clocky kept winking at me, Dinner was akward, really Really akward seeing as all the girls knew.